Biocentrism and I

Biocentrism and I

A Story by Azsa Wild
"

A view from within

"
The theory of Biocentrism spoke to me a long time ago. Suddenly I understood my zest and emptiness of being Alive. Moments are often taken in or heartbreak can extend... i often had found it easy to exist and move forward and forget, Do not get it twisted I was like everyone else questioned life and having suicidal thoughts even attempts.... I experienced beyond what many are conditioned to or "statistically" to do at such an early "age", for more or less fearlessness or ongoing curiosity I just wanted to be - Rapid neurotic experiences made me think my subconscious was crossing over during my waking hours... I knew things that were not to be understood in this reality, I had ancient wisdom and visions that would ground me.  An intellect that protected as if I had been born with survival skills of a different dimension ... Nothing made sense but allowing to be one with nature and living creatures.... My instinct stopped me from pursuit of the talents in performance art I was born to do, I knew my purpose but something deeper was clawing at me.... I did not have to live up to others... The most important vital gift to give and receive in this world is unconditional love and respect. To honor courage and persistence and above all to fight when any doubt of life arises. We are surrounded by a disease known as hate, a virus known as jealousy... Emotions that are not stable because of our numb mind embodied by technology and superficial excess. There is only us as each a soul inside and we are to make of this life the best we can be no matter what darkness or delusional engaged as long as we exist for others who crave connection, hope and clarity of the wild road we find ourselves on... Yes there is more before and after this but you are for now granted only the ability to know the present so are you happy with what you see feel and know or better yet are you happy with who you are what you feel and what you preach? Do they contain the disease hate or the virus of jealousy? Beyond any harm you do in this life it comes back and no we are rarely rewarded, no luck is a state of mind, everything in fact is a state of mind and you have the power to control it. 

© 2018 Azsa Wild


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

46 Views
Added on December 27, 2018
Last Updated on December 27, 2018
Tags: Robert Lanza, Biocentrism

Author

Azsa Wild
Azsa Wild

Adelaide , South Australia , Australia



About
Spotify: Azsa Wild Numinous Asylum By Labyrinth Productions Stage Name: Jolie Mystique "No Age No Race No Religion Lets Respect each others admission and make a submission" more..

Writing
Delay Delay

A Poem by Azsa Wild


Fine Line Fine Line

A Poem by Azsa Wild