Alternative Kind Of Suicide {The Album Concept}

Alternative Kind Of Suicide {The Album Concept}

A Story by Azsa Wild
"

New Album Produced by Azsa Wild Vocals/Lyrics by Azsa Wild

"
Alternative Kind Of Suicide
The start of my music making came in a computer based format but it wasn't that I didn't work with musicians and real instruments I just loved the sounds I could make with audio programs and the ease of it and almost a decade later I find myself deeply empowered by a Trent Reznor ideal album, Nine inch nails have such an impact on the depth humanity rarely delves into and I have a habit of writing world issues almost everyday into lyrics especially after hearing Madonna's Madame X album - It is the magic and subliminal-esque way of getting a mainstream or dance track with a heavy message. One day I just had the title words pop up into my head like most of my lyrics, It definitely feels like some entity or spirit visits your conscious and pens or types it in. The title may have a few different interpretations but the short version is I am killing who people think I am, who I used to be in short doses but most of all just the past and It's a suicide of the subconscious - I am taking back who I know I am and what was stolen from me and embedded is the frustration and rage you hear in my vocals... I am reborn essentially and still in this world - a reincarnation gone wrong if you will... The most vital part of the creative process is a freedom - I am not contracted I am not directly influenced by any one particular artist or band - I will be sitting in a room alone working with sounds and stories I have experienced and have been troubled by, It is real raw and unforgiving just the way the world is but it is fuelled by our pc culture and the "offended" movement because I have nothing to hold back on it makes it more a challenge to produce tracks shorter than 3 to 4 minutes when I have so much to say along with my peers, so much I held in just in the past year alone. We live in a society that needs to hear the work of rebellious artists and be educated from the streets and true side of history. We have not had a mass scale physically violent war but it is a psychological global war we are in and most of us do not know it or do not care which makes the suicide rate only rise and the media will not cover everything we need to be our own journalists our own research and embark on uncovering the truth, life has lost momentum we live day by day as greedy selfish consumers as it was planned. I highly recommend hearing George Carlin, Martin Luther King, Dave Chappelle , Prince , Jim Carrey, Russell Brand and Tupac just to name a few...

The Album Track List

1. Alternative Kind Of Suicide
2. Pandemonium 
3. Compass
4. Hustle Con Kill
5. Canvas
6. No Crowns
7. Dreamer
8. Paciencia y fe
9. March (to the beat)
10. Labyrinth
11. Bird on a wire
12. Mistaken for human
13. Fell to earth
14. Stardust

B-Side

1. Fugitive Soil Crystal Cloud
2. Superficial Landmine
3. Full system reset
4. Sleep
5. People 
6. Starshine Crisis
7. Its only money
8. Foreign Hope
9. Whispers
10. End O, great creator of being
11. Senses
12.Only Love
13. Dust
14. Rainbeau
15. Little Sanctuary 


© 2019 Azsa Wild


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

13 Views
Added on August 28, 2019
Last Updated on August 28, 2019

Author

Azsa Wild
Azsa Wild

Adelaide , South Australia , Australia



About
Spotify: Azsa Wild Numinous Asylum By Labyrinth Productions Stage Name: Jolie Mystique "No Age No Race No Religion Lets Respect each others admission and make a submission" more..

Writing
Delay Delay

A Poem by Azsa Wild


Fine Line Fine Line

A Poem by Azsa Wild