Another Cute story

Another Cute story

A Story by Babieegirl
"

Idk what's wrong with me.. but yes... Here's to another one. =P

"
His eyes. So big you can get lost in them. And that's exactly what I've been struggling to not do all night. I mean, what's more weirder than looking like a total goof off and drooling over some guy?
But he wasn't some guy. Not anymore. He was the ONE guy that i had my eyes on. His hair perfectly spiked up to the top, not in the hard, gross looking way that it seems that your hair is not even real. But that shape that i wanted to lean into him and push my fingers through them,
And then his lips... how they part when he talks..
and his laugh.. it was the main reason the butterflies twitched in my stomach.
It was just moments ago when we were racing down the street, chasing after my cousins on their bikes. How i heard him breathe next to me. We just met, but he didn't mind running with some random chick besides him.
I wonder if he felt me stare at him the whole time..
Finally we reached a stop where he was tired out of his mind and i felt even more energetic than ever.
"Aren't you tired?" He asked me, his hands on his knees and his head facing down.
I shook my head, standing normal, as if i hadn't even ran. And then i felt it, all the energy get sucked out of me, and i realized i was really hot and i was then wishing for a breeze.
"Let's go back to the bonfire. I'm totally out of it." He said, motioning for me to follow him.
Which brings me back to the fire where i watched him laugh and converse with everyone else but me.
Which was fine, because if he ever did talk to me, i wouldn't know what to say. SO i just watched him, and sometimes everyone else. And laugh with them when i needed to.

"You want to go chill in the car with me?" He said after getting up of his seat.
"Uh, sure." I smiled.
While we were walking we talked a bit, knowing i was as red as i could get.
We finally got in the car, smooshed together since he had a ton of bags and blankets everywhere. We watched a movie on his portable DVD player, with one of my cousins in the front and just us 2 in the bag.

It was when i woke up, i realized i woke up laying on top of him and his arm around my neck and my hands on his chest. I wasn't planning to fall asleep, and i doubt he did either, but how could i move? It was midnight and i wasn't going to walk back to my car to sleep....

A large bang on his side of the door, jerked us both up. I watched him rub his eyes and comb out his hair with his hand, as did i rub my eyes and smile.
He unlocked the door and my cousins stood there smiling.
"Breakfast is ready." He said, running off, slamming the door shut on us, I jumped at shock and put my head down in my hands.
"What's wrong with you?" He asked, his eyebrow tilting up.
"Uh, Nothing. Sorry i fell asleep on you." I said with a smirk.
He shrugged, trying to get out of the sack of blankets that fell on us.
" It's cool. I was comfortable... You?"
I nodded, not able to speak. He handed me a hair brush and told me to brush my hair. I laughed, looking at my reflection in the mirror.
"probably cause you slept on me funny." He smiled, Waiting for me to get out of the car.

When we got out of the car, no one spoke of us sleeping together, although we expected them to. I didn't really mind, but the looks his cousins gave me made me blush so much in the morning.

We talked a lot after that, and we were inseparable. Realized we lived close to each other, we planned to visit each other some time..

And that was the start of our cute love story.

© 2011 Babieegirl


Author's Note

Babieegirl
yeah.. i had nothing to write so i wrote this... which is based on a true story.. *blushes.
Okay bye

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Yep, :D Hahaha this is indeed cutee

Posted 13 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
TJ
Haha funny way to meet someone

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

154 Views
2 Reviews
Added on June 3, 2011
Last Updated on June 3, 2011

Author

Babieegirl
Babieegirl

CA



About
My about me is under construction. Please feel free to read my writings over here more..

Writing
1. 1.

A Chapter by Babieegirl