When i died.

When i died.

A Story by Babieegirl
"

Based on a song.

"
It was a normal day. Handling my business on my own, sitting at home like any other day. Then my baby calls.
"Hi Babe, I'm soo bored. Want to chill for a bit? " She asked, her voice relaxing me. It did seem like a day to chill with her. I've been under the weather for a while.
"Sure, I'll go to your place." I told her. "Really?!" She said, surprised. See i had s**t going on with guys i knew since i was a kid. She was always worrying, but i chilled her. I would be fine going out for one night.
" I heard about your death threat. Heard about the killings on the west...." She said with her worry voice.
"Calm down, don't worry. I got it all under control. Plus you're my girlfriend. I got my mom here to worry about me, okay?" I told her, reassuringly.
"Okay..See you soon." She said along with an I love you.
My boy was in my driveway and i smiled, hopped out of my couch to open the door for him.
"What's up, bro?" He said, pounding his fist on my chest. He knew about my troubles, but he knew not to get into i, he knew that i should be handling it on my own. That's what i loved about the dude. He went straight for my fridge and took out a sandwich my mom kept in the fridge for times like these.
"Can you drive me to my girl's house?" I asked, Jumping on the counter top to sit. He nodded, chewing up the sandwich like his life depended on it.
"Cool." I said, we left in lest than 20 minutes, knowing he only came to eat and then leave anyways.
My phone vibrated in my pocket and i checked it to see it was a blocked number.
Not caring, i took it.
" Aye dude, i know where you are. We got 4 dudes here and our guns strapped to the car." It was the guys i had beef with and they all laughed insanely. I could tell they were actually in a car, but i doubt they knew where i was.
" F**k off, bro. You're bluffing. Why don't you go f**k off and get a life instead of watching mine all day." I said, hanging up the phone.

I waved bye to my bro and walked to the driveway and then heard someone call my name from a car. Didn't recognize the voice and face quick enough to save my life, since the seconds i stood there standing and watching, 2 shots went through me.
One through my chest and my hip. I fell to the floor paralyzed, I watched the car skid off and i saw my girl from above me in her window screaming her lungs out.
I roared out a moan which made me hurt more Then everything went black.

I woke up in my kitchen, saw my family laughing and living. I got up and walked around the table, and it seemed that know one saw me. Then i knew i wasn't alive. In fact, i don't think i ever existed. Pictures of me where they used to be was gone, and there wasn't a seat for me at the table. They were happy... and Rich as it seemed, the more money with the less people, i guess. They had a big t.v. and they had a fat dinner. I screamed in their faces and banged on the walls , tears strolled down my face and when i came to realize the truth, i walked up the stairs to see the room that was mine, but i knew it wasn't.
Once i opened the door a flash of light blinded me and i was in a Ralph Lauren store.

That's when i realized i was standing right next to my girlfriend. Or should i say ex? Then She gave her clothes that i assumed she wanted to the man next to her. HE was paying little attention to her since he was on his phone, but he took the clothes and went to pay for them at the counter.
I followed them out of the store, when i saw them in a Mercedes. This man was f*****g Dope! She kissed him on the cheek, and he put his arm around her.

Then another flash blocked my vision when they were out of my sight. I was back inside my Bro's car and one of my leg was out of the car. I realized my life had flashed before my eyes. And everything was better off without me. Life would be better if i just dropped dead, they would be happier.
Dilemmas flew through my head, and before i knew it i started crying again. 
"Homie?!" he shook my shoulder and slapped the back of my head. " What the f**k are you doing??" He yelled, not carting about my wet face.
"Nothing, bro. Thanks. I love you." I said, finally knowing what i would choose.
He shook his head and drove off full drive.

And the same thing happened, 2 shots to my body, and the same scream. Except for the dreams. Thankfully.



if only he knew that man his girlfriend had used for the money, to get her minds off things, because that's how she learned how to cope with her lover's death.
If only he knew that the family promised each other to act like a family for him so he would be happy up in heaven looking down on them.
If only he knew the new things they had were from his girlfriend's new boyfriend as a gift to start out new.
What if he knew?

© 2011 Babieegirl


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Freaking awesome!!! xD

Posted 12 Years Ago


:D agree with Maddie. Soo normal then boom Drama. And this makes me want to attempt to write from a male point of view :D much respect for this

Posted 12 Years Ago


I love how it starts of normal then there all this drama. And also I love how you can write from a guys piont of veiw. Great write agin! :D

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

112 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 23, 2011
Last Updated on June 23, 2011

Author

Babieegirl
Babieegirl

CA



About
My about me is under construction. Please feel free to read my writings over here more..

Writing
1. 1.

A Chapter by Babieegirl