My curse.

My curse.

A Story by Babieegirl
"

Momiji. I wanted to write his story.

"
My name is Momiji. I'm in my second year in high school, yet i am very small. Being born a 2 months premature baby was not the cause of this, since everyone in my family that has the same curse as i do is born 2 months premature.
My father was in the family with the curse, and my mother was the outsider. Her and my dad fell deeply in love and got married like any other normal people, because my father was not cursed like the other people in my family.
See, when my mom had me she held me in her arms and that's when my father realized i was one of them since i transformed into a bunny.
My mother was scarred to death and for years she could not look at me. She was scared of me, and soon enough it started to make her sick.
So one day my father told me that we had to take her memory of me away from her and then she would be better.
And so i thought it out... and finally i had agreed and soon enough my mother gradually got better. after 2 months she started smiling. and then she had a new baby, my sister. she looks just like mommy. She follows her around like a little chick. It's so cute.
But mommy still doesn't remember me. She thinks I'm the son of some other family member of our family.
It's find though, i watch her from a distant everyday.

© 2011 Babieegirl


Author's Note

Babieegirl


I wanted to write his story, if you want to know about the curse then you can read my story called The Zodiac Curse.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love the movie Fruits Basket. I thought it was sweet. His story is sad and yet it made the movie very interesting. I like how you write about others that seems so out of place but yet perfectly fine. Does that make sense? Anyways, it was a great read. :)

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

154 Views
1 Review
Added on June 25, 2011
Last Updated on June 25, 2011

Author

Babieegirl
Babieegirl

CA



About
My about me is under construction. Please feel free to read my writings over here more..

Writing
1. 1.

A Chapter by Babieegirl