Disgusting Quest

Disgusting Quest

A Story by Alex

One chilly, gloomy night when crescent moon was up in the velvet sky. Tom and Bob were sleeping in their beds. Everything was calm and peaceful, suddenly Tom was woken up to find the Evil Witch was standing in the dark room.

Tom was terrified to look at the witch, who was waving her sparkling, magic wand. He quickly woke up Bob.

The witch’s wand was glistening in the mist. She screeched in a high-pitch voice her magic spell ‘“YO Ho Ho dro Dum Dum!!!! Lock these boys into my haunted prison”.

In a flash, boys found themselves surrounded by ghostly security guards in a spooky, dark castle.

At first boys could hardly see anything around the prison cell. They Were Trapped! But when their eyes got used to the darkness, they spotted a shimmering box glowing on the table. They slowly approached the box and found the Magic crayons inside the box. When you draw any object with these crayons, it will come to life.

Boys cheered with joy. They decided to defeat the dreadful witch and get back home safely.

First, boys got the magic crayons and drew a space gun. As crayons were magic, the gun appeared to be real. When you shoot it at someone, this person will be sent to space for 10 minutes. The boys wanted to send the evil witch away, so that they can escape. When the witch approached them, boys shoot the space gun at her. As the witch got a bit of a frights while traveling into space, she dropped prison keys. Tom bravely reached out for the keys. Finally, boys were able to open the prison doors and to escape.

Suddenly they heard a squeaky music coming from the door which was dazzling with sparkles and bright colors. Tom carefully opened the magic door.

Boys saw a creature who was] standing on his 10 feet and using 10 other feet to play an instrument which looked like a harmonica.

Hi! My name is Hejey’ said the spooky looking creature in a melodic voice. Although Hejey looked very weird with three big ears on each side of his head and a sausage-looking nose, he appeared to be very nice.

I live in The Underwater World’ Hejey pointed to the pond behind him.

Would you like to come and visit my home? I will introduce you to my big family’ suggested Hejey in kind voice.

OK. That will be awesome!’ exclaimed boys together.

When they arrived to the Underwater World, Hejey’s family had their breakfast, eating crunchy worms, wiggly caterpillars, and yucky bugs.

Hejey offered boys to join in and to try their yummy food. But boys politely refused and said that they should have breakfast with their Mum.

Hejey offered to give boys a lift to their home in his spaceship. Boys enjoyed their ride. The timing was perfect. They arrived by the time when their mum was calling them to come and have breakfast.




© 2022 Alex


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

39 Views
Added on March 6, 2022
Last Updated on March 6, 2022
Tags: #story, #Badger245

Author

Alex
Alex

Writing