Dictatorship of the Corporation -- Controlling People 101

Dictatorship of the Corporation -- Controlling People 101

A Story by Father Mojo

90% of controlling someone's behavior is controlling their environment!

Remember that the next time you hear politicians cutting social programs, education, anti-poverty, and legislating women's bodies. They'll tell you that government wants you to become dependent on it, so that it can govern your life. The truth is, they want you to remain dependent on the forces at work that have been keeping you down, while losing trust in, and resenting, the one thing that can protect you from them.

Reagan was wrong--government is not the problem. It is the only thing that can protect you from the problem. The problem is that we have given human status to things called corporations. Corporations have become people, with all the rights of being people, without the personal accountability and responsibility. The problem is that people have been reduced to the status of things, losing the rights of being people, but still being held to personal accountability and responsibility. We treat things as people with rights, but no responsibility; and we treat people like things with no rights and total responsibility.

The problem is that we have an entire nation suffering from Stockholm Syndrome. The corporations that have killed the economy, waged wars, fired you from your jobs, ruined your credit, and who want to take away your right to collect on programs you've paid into (because they want the money more) tell you to blame the government, and you believe them. The government is the only thing that can protect you from them, and they know it, so they take over more and more of it, and brand anyone who would use the government to limit their power and hold them in check as "Socialists" or whatever other lie they want to tell.

Fear is the enemy of the good, and they rule--not govern, but rule--by fear. They control your environment and keep you desperate. They control your environment and keep you dependent upon them. They control your environment and they control you.

"Keep you doped with religion and sex and TV
And you think you're so clever and classless and free
But you're still effing peasants as far as I can see..."
~John Lennon

90% of controlling someone's behavior is controlling their environment!

© 2013 Father Mojo


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

my sentiments exactly..i could expound on this exponentially

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

286 Views
1 Review
Added on May 15, 2013
Last Updated on May 15, 2013
Tags: control, socialism, fascism, government, environment

Author

Father Mojo
Father Mojo

Carneys Point, NJ



About
"I gave food to the poor and they called me a saint; I asked why the poor have no food and they called me a communist. --- Dom Helder Camara" LoveMyProfile.com more..

Writing
WINTER WINTER

A Poem by Father Mojo