"I Am"

"I Am"

A Story by Father Mojo

I am convinced that the two most powerful words in the English language are: "I Am." The words are so powerful that the God of the Bible names Himself as "I Am The One Who Is" or "I Am That I Am." The God who created all identifies Himself with "I Am" and declares that He is existence itself. The universe, guided by His thought, directed by His words, came into being and became a certain way. Then God created human beings to be like God, with the power to think, directing that thought through will and speech. 
I am convinced that the mind accepts as real anything that follows the words "I am"; when the mind accepts it, it becomes real; when it becomes real, your mind and your fill set out to make it real. Your thoughts and your will are energies, flowing among the infinite energies flowing through the universe, and since it is joined with the energies of the universe, of which we are only aware of less then one-tenth of one percent, then the energies of thought and will affect the energies in the universe, causing them to re-balance and re-calibrate, creating a new balance and a new calibration to the universe. If this is true, and I am convinced it is, then my thoughts and my will constantly create and re-create the universe -- as do the thoughts and the wills of us all. 

Therefore, I am convinced that whatever I say after the words "I am" changes the universe, so that it begins to conform to what I say follows "I am."

Therefore, the correct use of my will-power is not to try to coerce others to do what I want, but to be ever diligent and careful about how I think. My will power is to be used to discipline my thoughts, and how I think, so that I create a universe for myself and those around me that is the product of positive thoughts based on love and harmony. 

Your life will become what you think; your world will be created by what you speak.

So, my question to you is: What do you spend your time telling the universe you are, and what are you bringing into being through your thoughts and your speech?

© 2013 Father Mojo


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

214 Views
Added on August 27, 2013
Last Updated on August 27, 2013

Author

Father Mojo
Father Mojo

Carneys Point, NJ



About
"I gave food to the poor and they called me a saint; I asked why the poor have no food and they called me a communist. --- Dom Helder Camara" LoveMyProfile.com more..

Writing
WINTER WINTER

A Poem by Father Mojo