silver tongued devil

silver tongued devil

A Story by Samantha

The silver-tongued devil is your new name to me, those words silver-tongue devil means you are satan.

You were good to me but it all turned to dust, yes I turned into the bad guy as well but I'm not the one who told the "honest truth". I'm moving on and getting better, these meds are starting to work and it seems like you want to make me feel guilty and crash down until im covered in blood and white sand.

I told you over and over again about how I could never tell the difference between loving someone or caring for someone so much, you should be happy I finally got to have that feeling; to be able to tell the difference and not have an off emotion full of shaking hands and bloody lips.

Sometimes you need to be a rude person to be happy, you should have been that word to me if I made you feel like s**t and make you feel suicidal I'm curious to why didn't you leave...

You say you aren't that word and wouldn't do that to someone but I think you just want someone to blame because you don't want to believe you are sick...

All the notes we gave one another, were they a lie as well... the ones I gave you saying I care about you was true but now I care a little less, we had good times and bad; I'm never going to forget our first kiss or sleepover but I do want to forget a few things and I'm not sorry for that.

its time to leave and turn to dust, I want to be dust in the air for a little but not for long. 

Maybe in another life, we can be at peace or when we are older. 

Goodbye, my old friend, may we go our own way.

© 2018 Samantha


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

128 Views
Added on February 28, 2018
Last Updated on July 15, 2018
Tags: love, hate, fights, mental heath, devil, soul




Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5