Bahria Town Karachi Continues with their “Clean Karachi’ Campaign

Bahria Town Karachi Continues with their “Clean Karachi’ Campaign

A Story by Bahria Town
"

Bahria Town Karachi has successfully reached to the sixth day of the Clean Karachi Campaign which certainly speaks volume for their undying efforts.

"

Bahria Town Karachi has successfully reached to the sixth day of the Clean Karachi Campaign which certainly speaks volume for their undying efforts. Right within few days only, their team of dedicated professionals has lifted more than 6500 tons of garbage from the Saudabad areas of Urdu Nagar and Jinnah Square Road around the district Korangi. Their team has already performed the cleanliness operation in the Central District areas of Siraj-ud-daula GST, Peela School GST, surroundings of Agha Juice etc. The whole operation is going under the supervision and management of GM Bahria Town Karachi, Cdr. Zulfiqar Memon, who is equipped with a team of 100 members trained and facilitated to clean up the whole city with a big fleet of 100 plus dump trucks, excavators, loaders, bobcats, tractors, trolleys, water bowsers etc.


On the other side, this Clean Karachi campaign is the brainchild of founder and chairman of Bahria town, Malik Riaz Hussain, who has always pushed towards bringing the biggest standards of cleanliness to the country. This is where he has ensured that every project which falls under the flagship of Bahria town, comes equipped with the most advanced garbage lifting facilities alongside.

© 2019 Bahria Town


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

8 Views
Added on August 28, 2019
Last Updated on August 28, 2019
Tags: bahria town, bahria town project, clean karachi

Author

Bahria Town
Bahria Town

Dubai, United Arab Emirates