Winds of Change

Winds of Change

A Poem by Lone Wolf
"

This is also on my profile. I copied it here.

"

When the winds of change arrive...
Your fire tells you to be brave and fierce, leading through the coldness.
Your ice tells you to be cold, proud, and hard, never to let your head down.
Your air tells you to flee, run far away, where nobody can see you cry.
Your earth sighs and moves slowly through, a faint smile dancing upon its mouth.
Your water tells you to be reasonable. It tells you to write. To put down your feelings upon the paper.
Listen to the water.
Writing is something you can never stop exploring. It does not have a start or an end.
Be brave, like the phoenix.
Be proud, like the wolf.
Be delicate, like the butterfly.
Be patient, like the badger.
But be the dolphin. Always. It is what shall help you through those winds.
And when you pass through the winds, you laugh and look back. They're not that bad anymore. The cold doesn't sting. Don't live in the past or the future. Live write here, in the present.
Listen to your dolphin. It'll agree.
Live in the present.
Write.

© 2013 Lone Wolf


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I loved this, the elemental involvement is brilliant and uplifting. I'm new on this website, and this is the first I've read here; looks like I'm off to a good start. I have the sudden urge to go and write something now. Thank you, and never stop doing your thing :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


Lone Wolf

10 Years Ago

Your words honor and humble me! Thank you so much, and good luck with your writing!
Welcome to.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

61 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 29, 2013
Last Updated on September 29, 2013

Author

Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf

A Place Where I'll Love Writing. AKA Everywhere. :D



About
Some people don't cry because they are weak... They cry because they have been strong for too long... There's always that time when you face a two-faced friend or an impossible situation you feel li.. more..

Writing