Defining characteristics of a good whiskey

Defining characteristics of a good whiskey

A Story by Bang Brews
"

Bang Brews crafts legendary liquors, which give you best aroma, feel, taste and color. They are among the best Indian Whiskey Brands that deliver great taste and scent.

"

If you are here, then probably you are a whisky lover and want to know more about whiskey and its defining characteristics. Different people have different opinions about whiskey and so do I. Today, we are going to discuss some of the defining characteristics of whiskey that will help you know, what you are going to taste.

Whiskey is not an easy drink to understand, as we all know alcohol level is so high in whiskey than beer or wine. Whiskies are rich and diverse in flavor. The taste, aroma and flavor of whiskey changes from origin to origin. Each country produces their own style of whiskey, so there is an incredible range of whiskies to choose from. Whisky brands come in different varieties and these varieties invite you to explore and indulge in its rich taste and flavor.

Understanding the Characteristics of a Good Whiskey

What makes a good whiskey? This is one of the most asked questions about whiskey. Every whiskey has different taste and characteristics based on how and where it is crafted. We cannot elaborate traits of each whiskey, so today we are going to discuss some common traits that help you separate the final drinks. You have to use your own senses while evaluation the characteristics of a good whiskey. Here are several indicators of a good whiskey, take a look.

  • Consider the color

Whiskey is available in different color range, from light golden to rich brown. You can find out the age of whiskey from its color. The dark color indicates that the whiskey is older and higher alcohol and malted grain content. The darkness of the whiskey depends on the length of time in which the whiskey is aged in oak barrels. Lighter color indicates that whiskey not that old and has lower alcohol content.

  • The smell and aroma

Good whiskey always smells nice, it has a rich, inviting aroma which will make you fall in love with it. Take a deep breath into the glass of whiskey and if the glass of whisky leaves you contented, then the whiskey is good and you should consider it. Take a time to identify the scent of whiskey in your glass.

  • Viscosity

Viscosity is the general thickness of whiskey, the older the whiskey, the higher the viscosity. You can swirl the whiskey in your glass to test the thickness of whiskey and then watch for the teardrop streaks running down inside the glass when you stop swirl. Longer streaks are the indication of older whiskey containing higher levels of alcohol. Take some time to check the viscosity of whiskey.

  • Last but not the least �" Taste

A good whiskey should taste great and enhance your senses. To determine the rich taste, take a sip of whiskey and hold it in your mouth for a while before swallowing. If the taste is consistent, then you have a great and rich drink in your hand. You may add some water or drink it on the rocks.

Although whiskey originates in different regions, but these characteristics are same. Drinking whiskey is an adventure and there is a wide range of whiskey to choose from. There is incredible evidence that On The Rocks and Bang Bang whiskey is among the best.

Bang Brews crafts legendary liquors, which give you best aroma, feel, taste and color.  They are among the best Indian Whiskey Brands that deliver great taste and scent. So, what are you waiting for, just try to check these characteristic whenever you try whiskey and trust me, you will definitely get a great taste of your whiskey.

Bang Brews crafts legendary liquors, which give you best aroma, feel, taste and color. They are among the best Indian Whiskey Brands that deliver great taste and scent. So, what are you waiting for, just try to check these characteristic whenever you try whiskey and trust me, you will definitely get a great taste of your whiskey.
For more details visit at :
http://www.bangbrews.com/contact-us.php
Email Id :
[email protected]
Address :
A25/11,DLF Phase I, Gurgaon HR 122002
Contact No :
+91 9508202020

© 2017 Bang Brews


Author's Note

Bang Brews
For more details visit at :
http://www.bangbrews.com/contact-us.php

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

50 Views
Added on April 20, 2017
Last Updated on April 20, 2017
Tags: IIndian Whiskey Brands, On the rocks whisky

Author

Bang Brews
Bang Brews

About
Bang brews produces a Top whisky in India which one is Bang Bang Whisky and On the Rocks Whisky . VISIT AT : http://www.bangbrews.com more..

Writing