5 funny drunken mistakes we all make and regret the next morning

5 funny drunken mistakes we all make and regret the next morning

A Story by Bang Brews
"

Bang Brews offers a premium quality whiskey as it is one of the Best Whisky Brand in India, which delivers the real aroma of whiskey . For more details visit at : http://www.bangbrews.com/

"

We all make mistakes in our life and regret, some of them are big while others are huge. We all love drinking, especially when we are happy. We want an excuse to get intoxicated, but sometimes we get too high to handle our intoxication and end up with a huge mistake. To make you all aware about such mistakes, I have brought this article.

There is nothing way around it, when we do something embarrassing after a few drinks. We kinda have to live with the regret. We all have done stupid, crazy, dangerous things when we are drunk. The article is brought to you by best whisky brand in India to tell you something interesting and funny this time.

The mistakes we all make after getting drunk

1.      Dancing like a pro on a dance floor.

You know that you are not a professional dancer and dancing is not your area of expertise. So it’s your duty to avoid public dancing. If you will dance after heavy drinking, you will end up making a fool of yourself in front of everyone for no reason and you will remember all in the morning once you get sober.

2.      Smashed phone after getting drunk.

We all have expensive phones that we want to show off to the world. From booking your train to finding out best pizza, you do every possible thing with your phone. Our phone is so very precious for us, but when we are drunk, we don’t care to admit it and somehow smashed our phone the night before. Those small pieces of your phone screen will break the pieces of your heart.

3.      Spend money like a millionaire.

Agree or not, but we all behave like a prince or queen after getting drunk. Alcohol makes us think that we are some kind of millionaire and spend endless money in the night only to enjoy. You keep on spending and then you wake up the next morning and look at your wallet. You will definitely get into shock and can’t believe what you have done in intoxication.

4.      Getting into physical fights.

When we have a few drinks, we’ve all had some stupid moments when we get into physical fights. Physical fights can be dangerous and you look stupid fighting with a person for no reasons. The next morning you will regret the stupid fight and argument you had with people. That moment could be awkward for you and make you think if you can ever show your face again in public.

5.      Having too many types of drinks at one time.

Nothing could ever come from mixing and having too many types of drinks at one time. If you don’t wanna get embarrassed, stick to one kind of alcohol. Too many drinks will make you sick and you will get a hangover. Your body and mind will thank you, if you will stick to one drink last night.

Always have a good quality whisky to enjoy your evening. One of the best Indian Whisky is On The Rocks, manufactured by Bang Brews to give rich taste and aroma of whiskey. They develop the best quality whiskey that will enhance your senses. You can try On The Rocks and Bang Bang, next time you have party with friends.

© 2017 Bang Brews


Author's Note

Bang Brews
Bang Brews offers a premium quality whiskey as it is one of the Best Whisky Brand in India, which delivers the real aroma of whiskey .
For more details visit at :
http://www.bangbrews.com/

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

78 Views
Added on May 5, 2017
Last Updated on May 5, 2017
Tags: Best Whisky Brand in India, Whisky Brands

Author

Bang Brews
Bang Brews

About
Bang brews produces a Top whisky in India which one is Bang Bang Whisky and On the Rocks Whisky . VISIT AT : http://www.bangbrews.com more..

Writing