The requirements for mold design and production

The requirements for mold design and production

A Story by hao
"

The structure design and parameter selection of the mold,and the life of mold.

"

The requirements for mold design and production are: accurate size, smooth surface; reasonable structure, high production efficiency, easy to automate; easy to manufacture, high life, low cost; design meets process needs, economical and reasonable.

The structure design and parameter selection of the mold must consider factors such as rigidity, guiding, unloading mechanism, positioning method, and gap size. The consumables on the mold should be easily replaced. For plastic molds and die-casting molds, it is also necessary to consider a reasonable casting system, molten plastic or metal flow state, and the position and orientation of the entering cavity. In order to increase productivity and reduce runner casting loss, a multi-cavity mold can be used to simultaneously complete multiple identical or different articles in one mold. High-efficiency, high-precision, high-life molds should be used in mass production according to haohaomould.com.

The stamping die should adopt a multi-station progressive die, and the carbide insert can be used to improve the life.

Normal life of the mold

Before the mold fails normally, the number of qualified products produced is called the normal life of the mold, which is referred to as the life of the mold. The number of qualified products produced before the first repair of the mold is called the first life; the mold is produced after one repair and before the next repair. The number of qualified products is called the repair life. Die life is the sum of the first life and each repair life.

The life of the mold is related to the shape and structure of the mold. It is a comprehensive reflection of mold material properties, mold design and manufacturing level, mold heat treatment level and use and maintenance level in a certain period of time. The life of the mold reflects the level of metallurgical industry and machinery manufacturing industry in a region and a country to a certain extent.

© 2019 hao


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

12 Views
Added on July 18, 2019
Last Updated on July 18, 2019
Tags: mold, haohaomould

Author

hao
hao

About
Professional in manufacturing kinds of injection mould more..

Writing