watch his back or he will watch yours

watch his back or he will watch yours

A Story by Phoebe Giles
"

I've written this for my course work at school. I based this story of Jigsaw from saw. It's a horror story about a doll given to a 6 year old for a birthday present from her nan.

"

I remember it quite well. It was my 6th birthday when my nan gave me a strange looking doll. It had a very well shaped face, red swirls for cheeks and red eyes. After giving me this she warned me saying “watch his back or he will watch yours”. With me just turning 6 year old it really confused me and I never understood what she said.


3 years later my nan had a fall and got rushed to hospital. When I went to visit her I found her sat up in the hospital bed staring at the wall. I went up to her and asked if she’s alright. She just replied asking if I still had the doll she gave me for my 6th birthday. I told her “yes but it’s in my cupboard because we are decorating my room”. She told me be careful with him because no one knows what he is capable of doing.


A few days later I got taken out of my maths class as my mum was up the school and needed to speak to me. I didn’t understand why she was there because if she needs to tell me something she usually waits till I finish school. When I go to my mum she told me I had to go as my nan was getting really ill. When we got to the hospital we were informed that she was talking about some doll she had given someone. Instantly I thought about what she told me about the doll. When we walked in she told me straight away that it’s coming. Just minutes after she passed away.


The day of her funeral came. It was a very sad day. As all she spoke about to me was about the doll I thought it would be a good idea to bring it with me. Everyone stared like it was something from a freak show. This doll now meant a lot to me as this was the only thing left I had of my nan. I loved this doll but it seemed a little creepy. I used to put it in the same position everyday before I went to school but when i got back it had moved. I never really thought much of it.


I had weird creepy dreams about this doll nearly every night after my nan passed away. Every time I told someone they thought i was crazy but i really wasn’t. The dreams where the doll telling me if I don’t kill my family he will kill me. Strange things around the house kept happening. Knifes kept moving outside of the kitchen, scissors moved rooms and my eletronics kept getting turned on on there own. Both me and my mother thought it was getting weird around the house.


8th of october came around again. I was now 18. I still had this doll and loved it as much as I used to. I never forgot about what my nan told me about that doll. I now understood what she told me as everything was unraveling like a bandage. Things moved and getting turned on is not normal. I was told to get rid of this doll as it was scaring my little sister, Rosie. I put it in my drawers in my bedroom but whenever I got back from school it was on my bed holding a note saying “i’m watching you”. This was happening really frequently and the dreams were still going on.


One night the dream got to me. I thought it was to strange to be repeated this number of times. i remember going downstairs at about 4 in the morning on a monday night. I was getting a drink of water when i was getting voices in my head dragging me towards getting a knife. This was really scaring me so i did what the voices in my head told me to. I went upstairs and into my mums room. My mum and sister was in there peacefully sleeping. I went over to my sister and told her I love her and regret doing this to her and kissed her forehead. As fast as I could I pushed the sharp pointed knife into her chest where no sound can be made. Once I knew she was gone I went over to my mum did the same. I told her I love her and how much I was going to miss her. I placed the knife into her as if it was a serginge.


So here I am. 34 years of age and in prison with a life sentence. I regret doing what I did and wish I just got rid of that doll when my mum told me. Please never do this. Tell your family how much you love them and tell them everyday how much they mean to you.

© 2015 Phoebe Giles


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

111 Views
Added on October 12, 2015
Last Updated on October 12, 2015
Tags: horror, jigsaw, doll

Author

Phoebe Giles
Phoebe Giles

United Kingdom



About
im a 15 year old girl who loves to write horror stories. more..