Our wicked world

Our wicked world

A Poem by Alyssa
"

The world around us each day is full of sin and decay. we are all like the corpses beneath are feets in which they lay in there graves to this day.

"

Are world as we know it, is shameful. Our people daily polute the skies with our vigorious and savage filled mouths. Some of us wonder "when shall we rest? When will we finally find peace?" Thousands of children die each day wishing, that someone would've shown them some love and affection. Our countries are at war with eachother what of the price that WE pay?! Us! You, and I; our families, when your brothers, or sisters die on the battlefield! Whose the ones that actually feels pain for them. Who here knows of losing someone so precious and so dear? Who knows the true reality of this vile wicked world, that we call HOME?!

© 2013 Alyssa


Author's Note

Alyssa
I may be a bit rusty please help, help me if I did wrong to you

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I don't understand this world. I traveled to 40 countries in my life. I never met a enemy. Just opportunity to make a new friend. Evil men control our world. 99% of people in our world want a place to rest, a good job and food to eat. No-one want their child to die in war that have no purpose. Thank you for sharing the poem. You open the door to a lot to ponder and think about. A excellent poem.
Coyote

Posted 10 Years Ago


I think I did rather well lol

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

171 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 24, 2013
Last Updated on July 24, 2013

Author

Alyssa
Alyssa

houston, TX



About
My inspiration in everything I do is my family and I love them more than my own life. Thank you for your love more..

Writing
my torn heart my torn heart

A Story by Alyssa


heartache heartache

A Poem by Alyssa