Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Helena

Helena

A Story by batteryafter
"

A story of the song Helena by My Chemical Romance.

"
                Helena 
Long ago, a beautiful woman was alive and well. Her name was Helena. She has children and they had children, fully grown. Helena was a beautiful old woman who loved everyone. But sadly her beauty days are over. She lays cold in a coffin in front of everyone at her own funeral. Her grandson, Gerard, up front giving a speech about how wonderful she was and how she will be missed. Everyone that sits in pews have their eyes filled with tears. How could she be gone so quickly? Everyone bows their head and gives a long prayer. While they aren't looking, Helena comes out of her coffins and begins to walk around all her family and friends who miss her. Everyone oblivious about her body walking around the pews. But they slowly bring their heads up and Helena falls back into her coffin, dead and cold. 
The coffin now being carried down the pews and outside, towards the hearse. Everyone that sat in the pews now pour out of the church to go on about their lives. Gerard and a few others carry the coffin down the stairs slowly, grieving. Such a beautiful woman inside this coffin. They reach the bottom of the stairs, slowly and carefully over to the hearse. A man waits for them, at the back of the it. Gerard and the others roll the coffin inside of the hearse. The door closes and Gerard gets one last look of a cold coffin which encases a cold yet beautiful woman. He walks away, feeling the grief setting in deeper and deeper. Helena, the beautiful old woman will deeply be missed.  

© 2012 batteryafter


Author's Note

batteryafter
These are not lyrics just a story about a song!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

72 Views
Added on September 27, 2012
Last Updated on September 27, 2012

Author

batteryafter
batteryafter

Kingwood, WV



About
Hello, I am Bree Battery After and I am a writer. Usually, I write small stories but it is my goal to at least finish one. There isn't much to say about me so....yeah. more..

Writing
Blade Blade

A Poem by batteryafter