standing up for the one you love

standing up for the one you love

A Story by baybay
"

a story about a girl daughter of danial from my first story-takin his hand. she falls for a boy after being hurt so many times and this guy saves her not litterally but she feels he saves her from diein alone and she loves him with all her heart.

"

this is lucy----  she is young and wants to find love.

this is dylan---lucy's best friend he always makes her feel better when shes sad.

jordan----lucy's selfish ex boyfriend, that broke her heart and trys to get her back.

austin---lucys one true love. he saved her

daniella aka lucy's mother----

 

 

Lucy Lew

Once there was a girl named Lucy and she had been hurt so many times by boys that she stopped asking god to send her someone to love and care about. She just wanted to be single again for awhile. After 7 months of being single she was starting to get lonely and to be honest she wanted a boyfriend that could hold her tight and treat her right. She lives with her mom and she misses her dad a little more everyday. She is so sad that her heart has been broken so many times before and she just don't know why guys take advantage of her. She also don't know why she cares what people think of her but she really does. Lucy is 16 years old and she is young to be one in love but she cant lie she wants to fall in love with someone who knows she deserves as much as they do.

Crying

Lucy wipes her cheeks from the tears that have slowly rolled down her cheeks onto her shirt as her mom walks into the room. She takes off her sweat shirt and lays down on her bed. “ what ever is the matter honey?” her mother, Daniella asked as she put her warm arms around her. Still wiping her eyes Lucy began to cry again “ its just that so many boys have hurt me, im just afraid to fall in love because I am afraid of getting hurt again” Lucy said sadly. “ not all men are going to be like that” her mother said sweetly. “i better get some sleep ma” she said as she rolled into a ball and closed her eyes. Her mother kissed her forehead and walked out quietly.

Two weeks later

Lucy and her friend Dylan go on a walk to the park and she tells her friend Dylan that deep down she wants a real relationship but she is afraid of getting hurt. He smiles and slowly grabs her had as they walk underneath a willow tree and sit down softly. Dylan begins to talk “ Lucy, everything will be okay and god will keep you safe just give your whole heart to him” Dylan always knew what he was talking about so every day Lucy was giving herself to god more and more everyday and she could tell that her dad was watching her everyday too. “ um thanks Dill but I think someone will half to break the cycle before I can trust any man again you know?” Lucy said slightly smiling.

What can I say?

Lucy lays in her bed reading a book about a girl who wants to find love real heart to heart love. As she lays there and reads every word slowly she imagines that girl is her. And she hopes to herself that one day just maybe she will really fall in love with a man who is worth her time. “ Lucy someone is one the phone for you!” Lucy's mother yelled form the kitchen. “ ill be there in a moment ma” Lucy said as she raced to the kitchen form her room, hoping it would be Dylan on the phone. Almost out of breath she answered the phone “hello? Dylan is it you?” her faced turn to an angry face when she heard her ex boyfriend Jourdan's voice. “ can we talk please” he said sadly yet Lucy had no sympathy for him. How could she when he broke her heart into a million pieces what more could she say to him. She was done she had enough but she decided to give him a chance to talk. “okay speak but watch what you say because I will hang up on you” Lucy said with a sigh.” can we please start over can I please have another chance to show you how much I really love you can we please give us another chance to be together” Jordan said with a giggle in his voice expecting Lucy to give in to him. Lucy rolled her eyes and gave him an earful.” you expect me to take you back when you hurt me, when you cheated on me what makes you think you wont do that to me again? Why should I ever take you back. Your the guy who broke my heart and left me to bleed im through with you” she yelled as a tear hit her shirt and her makeup began to run down her face. She wiped her eyes and waited for him to reply. “ I'm a better man I can show you love like never before I have changed and I did it for you, baby” Jordan said as he chocked into the phone. “ let me call you some other time okay Jordan?” Lucy said as she cried into the phone. She couldn't bare to talk any longer “okay call me Friday night” Jordan agreed. But the only thing Lucy knew for sure was that she missed Dylan.

Dylan: just a friend

Today Lucy told Dylan that she thinks she likes him more than she ever has before and he told her that she is very beautiful but he thinks that her true love is somewhere out there somewhere beneath her smile. Though Lucy took it the wrong way and didn't really understand she simply smiled to hide the tears from her eyes. “do you wanna go get some candy at the candy shop?” Dylan smiled as he put his hand around Lucy and hugged her tight. “ I would love to Dylan, and thank you for always making everything better for me you are the coolest friend I have ever been able to trust your the best” Lucy smiled as they walked to the candy shop and laughed the whole way. Dylan could see that Lucy was beautiful and as much as he knew he loved her and she loved him they had to stay friends because he knew that god had so much in store for her and her future lover. And it wasn't him.

Dylan's on the phone

“Dylan's on the phone, Lucy Lew” Lucy's step dad, David yelled from the coach in the living room. “ k ill be right there dad” Lucy yelled from her room. She calls David her dad because he has been there her whole life and he treats her mom like shes a precious Barbie doll. Lucy jogs to the living room to answer the phone. “ hey dill whats up” Lucy smiles. “ my friend Austin is coming down form California to visit me and he will be at my house by noon so I was wondering if you wanted to hang with us tomorrow and we can all go get something to eat or something” he said in a happy voice “ sounds like fun, im totally in on that” Lucy smiles back. “but why are you so excited?” Lucy added. “well let me see my two best friends finally get to meet who wouldn't be happy” he said laughing. “ yeah thats true call me or come by tomorrow and ill be ready” Lucy laughed in a quit voice. “ see ya later” he said “alligator” Lucy replied as they hung up the phone. Lucy told her mom about it then she went to bed with a big smile on her face and a Teddy bear in her hand the same one her father gave her mother years ago.

What to wear

Lucy wakes up in the morning and walks into the kitchen as she rubs her eyes and wipes off the makeup she had on from the day before. She walks over to the coffee pot as she puts her black hair in a messy bun and pores a glass. “ mom have you seen my cell phone I left it in my skirt pocket?, I think” Lucy says as if she has forgotten. “ no dear, I haven't sorry” her mother says as she walks into the living room. Lucy walks to her room to take a shower and get dressed. After she gets out of the shower the mist from her body follows her into her room as she raps a towel around herself and gos through her dressers to find the perfect outfit. She pulls out a tank top and shorts but then she finds a dress that is spaghetti straps and it got three inches above her knees. Its white and pink and she has never seen it before but its the perfect out fit and she has to wear it so she slips it on and grabs her pink high heels and walks back into the bath room. She puts her makeup on and then she brushes her hair and puts it in a low pony tail.

 

Dylan is here

“ Lucy, your friends are here to see you” her mother called from the living room. Lucy raced to the door and nearly fell. “ um hey guys” she smiled looking at Dylan and his friend Austin. “ this is my friend Lucy, Austin” Dylan introduced them to each other and then they walked to the park and then to the river and then when it was dark outside they both walked Lucy home “ it was nice meeting you” Lucy flirted as she hugged both of them and then went inside “ nice to meet you too” Austin mumbled underneath his breath so that she couldn't hear it because frankly he is shy and he likes her but the truth is he don't have the guts to tell her how he feels and the ironic thing is she's the same way. Lucy wants a boyfriend who is a man and not a child someone who will be there for her through thick and thin through everything she goes through she wants a man who is brave and who can relax and not freak out over little stupid things. “Austin, well he could be that guy” she whispered to herself as she softly shut the door and slid her body down against it with a silly feeling in her stomach that she had never felt before.

Lucy loved the thought of butterflies in her tummy. She giggles about it to herself.

Hey Dylan!

Lucy ran into the living room to call Dylan and tell him what a great time she had last night with him and Austin. She has to use the house phone because she still can't find her phone. “ ring..ring...hey! Dylan what are you doing?” Lucy asked as she giggled “nothing much eating at 'The Bullet'{a small town restaurant 30miles from Lucy's house.}

with Austin and some family” he smiled “ what about you?” he asked still smiling “ oh just board I have something to tell you!” Lucy started to blush “ I like your friend Austin a lot he is so cute and funny and he has a smile that gives me a feeling I have never felt before” she said loudly with excitement. “ well he is single and I know he probably likes you Lucy, ill give you his number and you can do what you choose to do from there okay?” Dylan said nicely and happily as he gave her Austins number.

Calling Jordan

“ hey Jordan, I need to tell you a few things” Lucy said bravely. “ okay speak to me baby” he said smiling “ don't call me baby im done with you its over forever I don't need someone who just drags me down your a waste of my time and you just want me when you need a rebound and im done being that im done letting you control me your nothing to me anymore your just some guy who never crosses my mind. I want you out of my life and don't ask me to be your friend because asking me to be your friend is like asking a dog to say whats up baby {useless and disappointing} I want you to do something, its simple....... forget me” she said this all so fast that he didn't know how to respond she could tell his jaw flopped open and nearly hit the floor. This was surprising because Lucy had never said anything mean to him or anyone before and this made him realize that she wasn't joking around she meant everything she said and every tear she cried for him was a waste of make up that ran down her face. “ I won't be back, you know?” he said quietly “its for the best” she replied as she hung up the phone.

mommy

Lucy ran up stairs to her mothers room and jumped in her bed next to her. “ mom, my heart still hurts will the pain ever go away?” she asked her mom this because her mom knew what it was like to hurt and have a broken heart. “ honey, it will eventually fade away when you fall in love with someone else and there the one for you but you will never forget the first time you got your heart broke that memory will always be with you in your heart and there is nothing you can ever do to change that” her mother said as she pulled the hair out of her beautiful daughters face. “ I am reminded every day, im reminded of my heart brake every time I look at you honey you look just like your daddy and I miss him with all my heart but I know he wants me to be happy so I fake a smile ever day of my life missing him” her mother added as they lay in Lucy”s moms bed they both fall asleep together while David had to work a night shift.

Um hi Austin!

Lucy is sick today she has a fever and she is throwing up like crazy today is one of those days that she stays in bed and watches TV and Dylan calls her after school to see if she is okay. She lays there thinking of her sworn love Austin she just cant get his smile out of her head she likes him so much. School is almost out and she is waiting on Dylan to call. The phone rings and her mother calls her down to the living room “ honey phone...its a boy” she giggles “ okay mom” Lucy said with a miserable voice. “ hello...” she said with a quit voice. “ hi, Lucy I was wondering if you wanted to go get some ice cream today in awhile maybe? This is Austin by the way” Austin smiled. Butterflies filled up her bodie and she began to stutter “iiiii'm sick today but maybe another time” she said sadly wishing she could of went. “ oh okay, what ever ill um talk to you another time them bye Lew” he said disappointingly feeling like crap Lucy said “ okay Hun bye” but he had already got off the phone. Lucy walked up stairs and the phone rang again 30 minutes later.

Dylan is mad?

“hello? Dylan? Is that you?” Lucy answers the phone with caution. “yeah its me, I told Austin that you liked him and now he thinks that im a lier because you turned him down and he wont even talk to me he is so mad at me, I thought you liked him, girl” he said in a bad mood she could tell. “ I do he is so adorable im just really sick and my mom wont let me go anywhere when I get sick she has always been like that you know how it is with her, she worry” she argued and stood her ground. “ oh well he thought you was making it up so you wouldn't half to be mean, he wont answer my calls will you call him and tell him that I talked to you please, girl?” he said in a sweet voice “ yes of course Hun” she said nicely and then hung up the phone. She sat on the sofa trying to work up the courage of calling the only guy who has ever gave her tummy butterflies. She began to imagine him kissing her lips and she wondered if he would ever end up with someone like herself. She sat on the sofa for almost two hours and finally she talked herself into calling him so she dialed the number.

I like you a lot!

“hello?” Austin answered the phone surprisingly and at that moment Lucy screamed “oh my god you answered ah!” and then she hung up in shock she totally chocked and felt like an idiot. But then the phone rang and rang so she swallowed her pride and then she answered it “ yeah im so sorry I totally freaked out” she laughed “thats okay, did you get nerves or just surprised” he laughed harder. “ a little bit of everything” she smiled while blushing as she rapped her hair around her fingers over and over “ um the reason I called is to tell you that I do want to go out and hang with you sometime and I am sick today for real that is why I couldn't go today but I would like to do something some time if you want to still hang with me count me in, and well I like you a lot!” she smiled as she could her him blushing and he sounded happy. “ great sounds good to me too how bout tomorrow?” he said as he smirked into the phone. “ sounds good to me just pick me up at 12pm and ill be ready” she smiled as her butterflies swarmed her tummy. “ ill be there at 10am” he smiled and she wanted to argue but she was surprised at hes sureness that she just agreed and couldn't wait tell tomorrow morning.

Momma is hurting

Lucy tells her mom that it is not a date that they are just friends because every time a boy comes over she talks about Lucy's dad and for once Lucy doesn't want to hear about her daddy because hearing his name just makes her want to cry and it hurts her to see her mother hurting so badly. Lucy feels bad that her mother had to lose the one true love she had all because of a brain tumor Lucy believes its just that life isn't always fair the ones that have never did anything wrong well it seems like there always the ones to go. Lucy don't talk about her dad much to anyone. Not many people know about her dad only Dylan does because she doesn't like to talk about her fathers death it just kills her inside and she cant handle it. Though she wishes she knew her dad.


Hey there

Lucy puts her makeup and a cute outfit on as she walks to the door to answer it. “oh hey there, Austin! How are you?” she asks nicely. “ im doing okay are you ready to go I was think dinner and a movie?” he smiles at her setting off her butterfly filling in her tummy. “ yeah im ready” she smiled as she closed the door behind her and gave him a kiss one his cheek. He started blushing and then after the movie they went to eat and they laughed and talked for a long time. They went back to his mothers apartment and allowed Lucy to meet his mother. After talking for hours it was almost time to take Lucy home but they decided to walk. So they could talk more and more. “ so have you ever been loved or in love before?” Austin asked her sweetly. “ well I have never been loved but yes I was in love or I thought I was but he broke my heart and now im want a new start you know what I mean?” she winked at him with a beautiful smile or so he thought. “ im sorry that happened to someone so unique like yourself honey” he said has his hand swept across hers and there hands locked like a chain. “ I wish you could be mine, Austin” Lucy said with tears in her eyes “ I want to be” he smiled and wiped the tear as if fell down her cheek. She smiled “ im flattered but my step dad would freak out” she smiled as they walked up to her door he kissed her hand and waited for her to walk inside before he left.

That was the best night ever

Lucy shut the door and her body slid down to the floor she sat there on the floor and she started to cry because she knew that Austin was the one he was perfect he is the guy she described along time ago and she didn't want to date him because she was afraid of getting hurt again and if she got hurt buy him it would be a lot worse. She knew that she had to have him she knew that she wanted to spend the rest of her life with him. She sat there for along time and cried thinking of her dad and wondering if this was the feeling he had when he knew her mother was the one for him. Her mother always tells her that she is just like her dad and that her heart is just like his was warm and never let anything go he always held on. And that was exactly what Lucy had to do. She didn't want to lose him, Austin she likes him a lot and maybe more than that she has never felt so amazing and confused at the same time like she does tonight.

Walking with Austin

Lucy has been so happy being friends with Austin they have been hanging out for about two weeks now and today he is coming buy to get her so that they can take a walk together he says he has to see her beautiful face and she blushes as she tells him she is not beautiful. “ Lucy your friend is here” her mother calls her down to the living room. She walks to the door with a big smile “ hey Austin, im ready to go, see you later mom and dad” she yells to them. As they walk out side he grabs her hand and softly kisses it. “i wish you were mine,Austin” she smiles at him as she gets lost in his blue eyes. “ I could be” he returns her smile. “ are you asking me out?” she looks confused “ yes, yes I am” he smiles with his blue eyes. “okay yes I will be your girl,Austin” she smiled happily. Its love.

Dating him is like wow

Lucy couldn't be happier she loves Austin more and more every day. And she couldn't ask for anything more she loves him so very much and they have been dating for 5 months its time she tells him about her daddy and why he is no longer alive. So she decides to ask him to come over after school so she can talk to him. She doesn't know what he will think because she has something else to tell him too. she knows hes gonna freak when he hears her say it. “ mom ill get the door, its Austin” she yells to her mother. “ hey baby, I need to tell you things about me and my real dad” she says as she takes his hand and sits next to him on her bed. “ your real dad??” he says wordlessly “ yeah my dad died before I was born and I never met him I just know what my mother has told me about him and the pictures I have seen he was my mothers first love and he died when he was like 18 or maybe it was 19 I just know he was young and he died from a brain tumor that he was born with and I half to go to the doctors every month to make sure that I don't have it but this month they found something and its small right now but it could get bigger and they aren't sure what it is but it could be a brain tumor” Lucy said as she watched tears roll down Austins eyes and she wiped them off “ why does this half to always happen to me!” he said as his tears dried up a little “ what do you mean baby?” Lucy asked “ I had a girlfriend two years ago and we dated for a 7months and then she got diagnosed with cancer and she died two weeks later because it was to late and there was nothing they could do” he cried Lucy grabbed him and held him tight but he pushed her away and ran all the way home.

That was when he said it

later on that same day Austin came back around three in the morning and he woke Lucy up she slipped out the door trying not to wake her mother but her mother woke up and walked to the door and at first she went to open it but then she remembered when Lewis came over and it was late then too and they just needed to talk so she walked back to her room and crawled back into bed. “ hey babe I am sorry I freaked out and I wasn't in love with my ex girlfriend she was dying and everyone could see it she was like a little sister to me but she liked me and I felt bad so I dated her just to put a smile on her face. I cried so bad when I lost her” he started to cry as he put his hand on Lucys face and gently kissed her lips and held it for along time “ Lucy I love you so much and im sorry it took me this long to say it but I wanted to make sure this was gonna last and I know that it is because I wont ever leave you baby girl I promise” he smiled and he grabbed her face and pulled her in for a long soft wet kiss. “ wow Austin, I love you too, and the doctors said im gonna get better cause they caught it in time but its gonna get worse before it gets better and he said im gonna start getting really sick but im gonna get better well thats what hes hoping for anyways” Lucy said as she lay her head on his shirt and he put his arms around her.

Sicker then sick

Austin came over every day non stop for two months straight and she wasn't getting any better she was just getting worse and worse. Lucy's eyes were black and her skin looked bruised up. She could barely talk and she was tired every day and every night she couldn't stay awake even an hour. But he never left her side and he kissed her lips as if she wasn't cold. But then Austin started praying every day and night and she began to get better and better she started staying awake longer than three hours and eventually she was back to her normal self she couldn't of done it without her one true love she owed it all to Austin. She knew it was god that healed her and he did it because her boyfriend cared enough to ask god for his help. He did give up on her he kept holding on to there love and she got healed.

Lucy

she is 16 years old she is so in love with her amazing boyfriend Austin he treats her like she is made of gold. He tells her she is the prettiest girl he has ever seen and that she will never half to feel like she is empty inside for she has him and she wants to be with him forever. They have been dating for 8months now and its her birthday tomorrow so Austin is coming over to give her a present and tell her what is on his mind. “ hey darling, I know your birthday is tomorrow but I wanted to celebrate it today okay” he said with a smile on his face as he kissed Lucy and held her hand tight he handed her a present and she couldn't believe what it was. It was the same promise ring her dad got her mother except this one wasn't her mothers “where did you get this?” she smiled with tears in her eyes “ I bought it where your dad bought your moms, she told me where I could find some amazing rings and I liked this one it just happened to look identical to the one you dad got your mother” he said shocked “ wow you and my daddy would have got along great I bet she smile at her future husband. “ do you want to marry me when you turn 18, Lucy?” he asked with a huge smile on his face he is so glad that he opened up to god and let him into his life or he might of lost her, his baby girl , his Lucy. “aw of course I would baby I love you” she smiled as she realized she just had to stop looking for love and let it find her.

Kissing in the rain

“ Lucy come outside I want to show you something” Austin said to Lucy. “ ill be right there” she said as she walked down stairs onto the porch Austin grabbed her hand and pulled her into the rain giving her a kiss in the rain that was so romantic she just couldn't stop kissing him it was a perfect kiss “ I love you Lew Lew” he smiled “i love you too baby” she smiled back as they laughed and rain up and down the roads in the rain screaming “ its so good to be alive!” and laughing all the way down the road. Kissing and just having a great year together they knew it was gonna be forever. There love grew heavyer everyday and they couldn't help but want to scream and tell the world their life story. They were in love and they always have been.

After that

when Lucy turned 21 Austin and herself had a baby boy named Gavin and then later a girl named Nicole. Recently they live in a house not far from her moms house and they got married on her 18th birthday they got married there son is 3 and there daughter is 1 they love there new family and they are very much in love Austin tells her that he won't ever let her go and for the first time ever Lucy believes it. She is so happy with Austin and he has never broke her heart so she is happy with that. They are doing good and they are happy together. Lucy's mother passed away a year later no doctor could figure out what it was from but Lucy had a feeling it was her mothers lonely heart that brought her to her death so it wouldn't half to ache anymore. God only knows what is next in life for Lucy and her husband, Austin. But so fare its was magic it was real it was perfect it was totally fate.

lucy and her husband austin together forever,its meant to be...love

The end by; Jamie Miller 10/08/09

© 2009 baybay


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Author's Note

baybay
when i wrote this i thought of how much i love my boyfriend and the way lucy and austin fall in love and love each other is the way that i believe we love each other....enjoy=) ps i mad the characters up and the pics of them are fact to but i wanted you to imagine there faces when you read this thanks.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I still think you might decide to break up the detail here not being picky or anything but if you could downsize to a few chapters it would package the whole thing better i have stopped writing long stories as nobody ever seems to read them on here they just want romantic short poems or little tales sorry but i think you will have more reviews if you take my advice by cutting and pasting this piece on to an e-mail you will send yourself and then divide the various paragraphs,ok i have said my piece have a great day and good luck.

Posted 14 Years Ago


I have to say the colour scheme doesn't work for me and the writing is way too small perhaps you could edit the story in to chapters and i would definitely take a look but red small letters doesn't shake my tree sorryThe pictures of the characters is like DALLAS OR DYNASTY a very original idea congratulations on that.

Posted 14 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
2 Reviews
Added on October 26, 2009
Last Updated on October 27, 2009

Author

baybay
baybay

KS



About
i love writing and readin storys and poetry im not so good at spelling but i try and thats wat really counts and i have meet some really nice ppl on this site aka (scorpion kiss) and they have except.. more..

Writing