My Last Wish

My Last Wish

A Screenplay by bcAloria
"

This is a very symbolic monologue that offers a glimpse into my life.

"

Let me offer you a glimpse into my eyes, my mind, my heart, my soul, my very existence.There is a saying that psychologists love to spit out. You wanna know what it is? Well I will happily speak. They say that the first person you think of when you wake up and the last person you think of before you shut your eyes for the day, are either the person that you most care about or the person that has caused you the most pain. You are probably wondering why I decided to share this. Well for me, she was both. I loved her, yet my heart will never be the same. I will never be the same. Everyday, every morning when I raise , every night before I shut my eyes, I think of her! This is the curse that I have. Why would someone like me ever receive this curse from God? I don't deserve this! I sacrifice almost everything to keep others around me happy! I guess you can say that I sacrifice my happiness so that others may be happy. This is the curse that I was blessed with. My trial. I just hope... I just wish...I just dream that one day someone will come along and help me to rid myself of this curse. So far, all have been unsuccessful. All of them are just fakers and liars. Trying to understand the chaotic war that wages within me.  I'll just have to be patient and wait till I happen to stumble across that girl… that amazing angelic girl who will save me from this curse.

© 2015 bcAloria


Author's Note

bcAloria
Enjoy and read it as if you were trying to reach out to someone that you know you can't have. Then again, read it anyway you wish.

My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

98 Views
Added on June 20, 2015
Last Updated on June 20, 2015

Author

bcAloria
bcAloria

Banning, CA



About
I am a mechanical engineer in training attending Brigham Young University-Idaho. I have had a passion for writing since my freshmen year of high school. I love huskies and anime! more..

Writing
Stop Stop

A Poem by bcAloria


Yet I Smile Yet I Smile

A Poem by bcAloria


Same Story Same Story

A Story by bcAloria