Ammbasador of Hyroit

Ammbasador of Hyroit

A Story by A-sparkling-world

          One sunny afternoon, late in August, a unicorn came soaring into view. What? A unicorn?, you may ask. Yes, a unicorn. We are in the Land of Hyroit, home of many magical creatures, including unicorns, dragons, fairies, werewolves, and even just some very special normal people. One in particular, named Layla Fotterman. That's me. I am twelve years old and I have no powers what so ever. Well, except for that one... the power of words. I can convince anyone to do anything for me.

          Right now you are probably wondering what the heck Hyroit is. We all know it. Just not by name. Only certain outsiders know it, know it, though. Hyroit is where all your typical fairy tale characters spend their time. All the castles that they go to for their "happily ever after"? Here. Yeah, now you know what I'm talking about. Back to the story.

         That unicorn happened to be Silvanus, my ride to school every day. He had a worried look on his face (or snout, or, uh, you know what I mean) I have gotten used to it. I will back it up a bit and tell you the full story.

         "So that is why blah, blah, blah, blah, blah." My math, or history, or maybe language arts teacher was going on about something. I never pay attention. That explains my poor grades. Here we arrive at my school in Washington, DC. Today it was cloudy and dreary. Great, I said to myself. I really do love rainy days. Perfect for writing poems. As I looked around the classroom, my eyes fell on a boy. With his blonde hair, his dreamy blue eyes, Ethan Sholluck really was the boy of my dreams. I also knew he had a crush on me. Yay!

       "Miss Fotterman, do you have an answer?" the teacher said impatiently. Obviously, he had asked me a question. Uh, lets see. what am I learning right now?



That's all for now!

Tune in for more!

© 2015 A-sparkling-world


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I didn't want to write too much and thought of maybe writing a whole book. didn't want to spoil it for you!

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

109 Views
1 Review
Added on May 20, 2015
Last Updated on May 20, 2015

Author

A-sparkling-world
A-sparkling-world

Anchorage, AK



About
I am young with feelings to be let out. more..

Writing