Aim of Beauty West Africa Which Is Held at Lagos, Nigeria

Aim of Beauty West Africa Which Is Held at Lagos, Nigeria

A Story by Beauty West Africa
"

The main aim of Beauty West Africa is to help promote and support Brand Nigeria. If you want to attend this exhibition, then visit us our website.

"
The main aim of Beauty West Africa is to help promote and support Brand Nigeria. We have set up the exhibition enabling smaller local companies the opportunity to showcase their products amongst some of the leading companies from across the world. 
With such a wealth of natural resources here in Nigeria, shea butter and moringa oil, which have their own amazing properties exclusive to the region which need to be exported to the world. 
We will also invite our international exhibitors here to sample the market and learn about the amazing opportunities offered here. In this our short term focus is to bring new products to the market and long term we hope to promote local manufacturing here in Nigeria to our international exhibitors.  
If you want to attend this exhibition then visit us our website.
Also you can call us on +44(0)2476158101

© 2019 Beauty West Africa


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

15 Views
Added on November 27, 2019
Last Updated on November 27, 2019
Tags: beauty west africa, cosmetic trade shows, cosmetic show, international beauty expo

Author

Beauty West Africa
Beauty West Africa

Lagos, Nigeria



About
Beauty West Africa expo at Landmark Centre, Lagos, Nigeria, you just cannot ignore to explore the entire product range. more..

Writing