My Point of View about Life

My Point of View about Life

A Story by Shannen Teopiz
"

What i think about life

"

& A book.  Our life is just like a book.  The cover holds our name.  When you flip the pages of that book, you will encounter a lot about yourself and your environment.  As you flip it again, you will discover more about yourself and the world that you are living on.  New and interesting things can be found and you’d start to be curious about what will happen next.  But once you have come to that part of the book where it becomes complicated and your mind starts to boggle a lot, you would start thinking not to continue on reading it. You would come to the point when you would start thinking to end it right there.   Well, different things happen, and I do believe that those things happen for a reason.  But no matter how tired or stressed you are right now, don’t be scared to continue on flipping the pages of your book and go on with your life.  Don’t lose hope.  Have faith in yourself and to the one above.  Don’t forget that He will always be there to listen. 

Our life can also be described like a wheel].  You will go up and down just like a cycle.  Sometimes, you can encounter sadness because after that you will then have happiness.  As of the past years, I have experienced this kind of situation many times already.  I have proved to myself that every time I would come to that part of that book, I would soon feel solace and peace of mind.  In the times of despair and failure, I would have nothing else to do but just to think and hope that there’s going to be positive effects afterwards.  I also don’t stop praying and believing in God.  But sometimes, I would look into the mirror and ask myself; do I give God importance and care?   God helps me every time I would ask help from Him, but, I am not sure if I am worthy of His help because I know that I have been and I am still a bad girl.  But still, God loves me. That’s why I want to change myself.  I want to edit my character in my own book.  I want that book to have good and memorable contents aside from the complicated parts.  As my book turns to its last page and finally turns to the back cover, I don’t want people to remember me as the “bad girl”, instead, I want them to remember me as the real me in my unique ways. 

As I always say; live on with your life.  Change yourself for the better, improve yourself to be better, and be yourself as the better.  You may not be the best, but you can always be better than the one you used to be. 

    As I flip to the last page of my book, I want everyone to remember me as the better and the unique me. 

    I want to be a new me.  I want to be the new Shannen T.

© 2015 Shannen Teopiz


Author's Note

Shannen Teopiz
Hope you get my point.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

76 Views
Added on May 5, 2015
Last Updated on May 24, 2015

Author

Shannen Teopiz
Shannen Teopiz

Cebu, 7, Philippines



About
Hi. I am a poetry enthusiast. I hope you like my poem because i do think it's my only possession that's worth liking for. LONG LIVE POETRY! more..

Writing
HE HE

A Poem by Shannen Teopiz