Rise (Part 1)

Rise (Part 1)

A Story by dreamisnowhere
"

"Did you think this would keep me down? Did you think this would make me fear you?!"

"
I open my eyes to find that I was lying on the floor with an immense pain within my heart remembering the betrayal that led me here. Struggling to get up I see the ones I loved gone---taken. The pain that filled my heart once before disappeared and a fire of hatred and anger burned in my soul. The thought of the ones I cared more about than anything else in this loveless world and was dared to be taken from me soaked in and caused the ground to shake and rumble from underneath me. I rose to my feet and chuckled.

"Did you think this would keep me down? Did you think this would make me fear you?!"

My voice echoed off the walls and traveled until it faded and only the sound of my laughter was heard. This was war. This was no longer a story of love and heartbreak. This is now a story of the slaughter of all who do evil! I, the future Queen, will no longer conform to the forgiveness of evildoers. I will save the innocent if is the last thing I do! 

The thought of my family being hurt by the hands of those traitors was overwhelming my mind and I could feel the power I held back for so long flowing at a thousand miles per hour in my veins. My heart began to race and my fists were clenched so tightly trying to hold it all in. Looking down at my hands that have been clean of bloodshed for all these years, I see the glow like a thousand fireflies and in one moment of despair and anger, I let out a loud cry, that must have rang a thousand miles, through which my power had escaped and blew the walls down and traveled to destroy everything around me. The trees and half the forest was blown to ashes.

"I will save you all...even if it is the last thing I do." 


                        

© 2019 dreamisnowhere


Author's Note

dreamisnowhere
Part 1/5

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

126 Views
Added on February 28, 2019
Last Updated on March 8, 2019

Author

dreamisnowhere
dreamisnowhere

OH



About
As a writer, I write about real life situations and unrealistic situations (also known as fantasy). These writings are influenced by many different characters I have created and each writing concerns .. more..

Writing