Life Unexpected

Life Unexpected

A Book by Hailie
"

Sixteen year old twins Gabe and Natalya struggle to make their lives normal while facing everyday life struggles, including the threat of vampire attacks and people trying to make them hate each other

"

Chapters


© 2013 Hailie


Author's Note

Hailie
Eleven years ago, twin sibblings Natalya and Gabriel were attacked by a crazed vampire, and survived. Rescued by their long lost uncle, Raymond Grey, they're taken to a boarding school where children like them stay and learn about these cretures.
Now sixteen years old, these two sibblings are in two different groups of the organization. Gabe, a Locator, humans who were attacked by vampires, but never bitten, their ultimate goal is to track vampire activity, and Natalya, a Slayer, a human who is attacked, bitten, and survived the attack with the strength, speed, eye sight, and hearing of a creature of the night.
Sworn to hate each other causes family drama as well as views of one another in their lives. Will they continue to hate each other, or will they hate themselves for not taking care of the other?

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

101 Views
Added on March 23, 2013
Last Updated on March 23, 2013
Tags: sibbling problems, love, vampires, strength, energy

Author

Hailie
Hailie

Canton, OH



About
I am an energetic teen with a passion for writing. I'm on the newspaper staff at school, and want to be a creative writer in the future as well as a journalist for a newspaper. I play the flute in my .. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Hailie