Coincidence

Coincidence

A Story by benjammingham
"

This has happened twice now. Its time to write a story.....

"
What is coincidence?
It doesn't exist. 
There is always a plan. A plan that could bring two perfect fit people together simply because it works.
If you are one of these people, recognize that your coincidence is not REALLY a coincidence- You're just lucky enough to experience it.


Summer time. A time of hot sticky fun in the sun. So why am I inside of a clothing store watching rain pour out onto the sidewalk? Stupid Florida.
Boredom had set in and I trudged around the store lazily. My mom and my sister had both told me that I should get used to waiting- my wife would one day appreciate it. 
That reminds me- Jules! No, she's not my wife, we're not even dating; but one can dream, no?

I was walking down the aisle towards the exit when I aw her. 

Holy Crap! I thought to myself.

Great. She had seen me. And now she was jumping excitedly and pointing and squealing and chattering to her friend. Okay maybe not squealing.....

I kept walking and turned abruptly, breaking into a run.

Why was I running? I have NO idea. I mean I hadn't seen this girl in person since the end of 8th grade!
I should've been estatic, but I was afraid. What would I say? What would I do?

I began to pace, not caring that I was in the toddler's section. I began to plan and work out exactly what to say. This was literally once in a lifetime...I had better make this count.

Suddenly, I felt a tap of a dainty finger on my shoulder. I whirled around and came face to face with perfection.

"Oh.......uhhh... hi" *cough "Sorry, I didn't see you there!"

© 2012 benjammingham


Author's Note

benjammingham
Yeah...dont feel like writing a review....

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

203 Views
Added on August 4, 2012
Last Updated on August 4, 2012
Tags: Love, Chance, Teens

Author

benjammingham
benjammingham

Clearwater, FL



About
Ok I will tell you some stuff....but dont go stalking me or anything....: My name is Ben I am Asian I am not from China I am from Vietnam I am fourteen and a freshman I love a girl I play piano.. more..

Writing
Next Next

A Story by benjammingham