10 Things You Can Give To Your Diabetic Father This Year

10 Things You Can Give To Your Diabetic Father This Year

A Story by benfocomplete

There are many simple ways you can gift your dad for this Father’s day such as encouraging him to eat healthy food, attend diabetes support meetings, exercise with him and be positive so you can always cheer him up when he’s feeling blue. 

While it can be difficult to think of great gift ideas to give your diabetic father, we’ve put together a list to help narrow the search. 

A Pretty New Case for Glucometer, Strips, Meds, & More

Our top pick is Myabetic. The brand’s bags and accessories are unique because you’re getting the functional needs of a diabetes kit within a highly fashionable, high-quality bag design.

They offer handbags, purses, shoulder bags, backpacks, etc. �" and every item is, quite simply, classy!

These bags also make a great gift because it’s an extra level of luxury that your dad with diabetes might not buy for themselves. Chic and convenient, these styles make for a fun, and practical gift.

Footwear and Care Products

There are a lot of diabetes-specific socks and shoes that are designed, especially for diabetic individuals. They provide protection and also comfort to the feet and keep them away from injury. Diabetic footwear is therapeutic, as well. 

A Tea Box Set

With restrictions on many food items, one can miss out on the daily goodness and fun of drinks, juices, etc. Tea, especially some particular varieties and types, is excellent for managing diabetes.

Tea types such as

  • Green tea
  • Black tea
  • Lemon ginger tea
  • Chamomile tea
  • Moringa tea
  • Hibiscus tea
  • Cinnamon enriched tea

Insulin Pen Cooling Case

It keeps insulin safe and diabetes supplies in the cooling case without the need for refrigeration. The cooling properties come from water evaporation and keep its low temperatures for over 2 days, even in challenging environments. It has the ability to go days without having to worry about re-activating. They are also easy to use, only taking 5-15 minutes to activate. 

Foot Massager

Combining traditional wood craftsmanship & the wisdom of ancient foot reflexology principles, the Foot Massager is simple yet surprisingly effective in soothing tired feet & relieving the symptoms of many foot ailments. Its compact design helps to relax and unwind.

Water Bottle With Time Reminders

We all need to stay hydrated, and it’s essential for people with type 1 diabetes or type 2 diabetes to drink enough water. Now you can drink the precise amount of water your body needs every day, thanks to an innovative timer marker in a Cactaki 32 oz water bottle that reminds you when it’s time for your next sip! These water bottles are made of leak-proof Tritan co-polyester plastic that is 100% BPA and toxin-free to ensure that water is clear of harmful chemicals, plastic taste, or weird odors!

Funny T-Shirt

The retro 60’s 70’s rainbow pancreas insulin humor design makes a great diabetic gift for anyone with type one or types 2 diabetes (with a sense of humor). 

Dark Chocolate Bars

Studies show that in small amounts, the cacao in dark chocolate may have a beneficial effect on insulin resistance. Give your dad a treat they can feel good about with Hu Chocolate! Hu’s products are made for the holidays �" crackers, hunks, and bars are perfect for gifting, snacking, or adding to your charcuterie board.

Motivation You Can Wear

Though these gadgets are popular in the non-diabetic community, for PWDs they offer an extra incentive to get moving which is important for managing blood sugar�"especially with all of those treats around holiday time that tend to spike BGs (blood glucose).

Give the Gift of Energy

What better than tried and tested products from BenfoComplete?

We recommend: Buy The Bundle Pack Of Benfotiamine To Save Upto 35%

Benfotiamine Multi-B for Neuropathy & Doctor's Best Benfotiamine 150 mg for Diabetes

Please note: We are not paid to endorse any products.

BenfoComplete is a business based on the goal of living a better life. We aim tirelessly to spread the good news about the amazing effects of nutraceutical Benfotiamine. 

© 2022 benfocomplete


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is the letter I sent to the company:
********************
Please pass this on to management:

Writers cafe is one of the oldest writers’ venues on the Internet. It’s a place where people who hope to be writers can post their work for others to enjoy and comment on. But…will an honest and ethical company invade that space and post pretend stories that are, in reality, spam for their product?

No.

Will a company we can trust spam for Fathers Day weeks after that holiday?

Again no.

What’s being done in your name is unethical, unwanted, and ineffective. Worse, the person doing it is cheating you by charging you to post it.

So please, contact your SEO or internet supplier and tell them to cheat you on some other site.

The address of today’s spam is: https://www.writerscafe.org/writing/benfocomplete/2821466/
********************
Why not do the same same and let them know we all hate spam? You can find their email address here:
https://www.benfocomplete.com/

Posted 1 Year Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
1 Review
Added on June 30, 2022
Last Updated on June 30, 2022
Tags: DIABETES, GIFT

Author