Enhance your passion in sensual performance with Cenforce 150mg Sildenafil Citrate Tablets

Enhance your passion in sensual performance with Cenforce 150mg Sildenafil Citrate Tablets

A Story by BestGenericDrug24
"

Sildenafil Citrate is a PDE5 blocker, which works as a hindrance for the activity of the enzyme.

"
Cenforce 150 mg Sildenafil Citrate Tablets come up as a rescue for the males who have been facing the worst situation of losing their erection during their sensual performance. Sildenafil Citrate is a PDE5 blocker, which works as a hindrance for the activity of the enzyme. 

This blockage increases the concentration of cGMP in the male body, giving the excess amount of blood flowing to the penile giving enough pressure to attain the erection for longer time. 

The dose strength easily available is 50 mg, 100 mg, 150 mg, and 200 mg

The medication can be started by taking a single tablet of Sildenafil Citrate at least about 50 to 60 minutes before having any sensual activity.
 
The intake of the tablet is done as a whole orally without chewing and crushing.
 
The onset of action of the same starts within 30 minutes of administration and ends after 5 to 6 hours. The drug is safe to be taken with both meals or without a meal. Avoid taking the medicine with heavy meals.
 
Some safety tips that are to be kept in mind while using Sildenafil Citrate tablets:

Do not put alcohol in your habit while relying on Sildenafil tablets. 
Keep away another erection treating medicine with the use of Sildenafil tablets. 
This medicine is not recommended for the young ones below the age of 18 years.
Do not take Sildenafil medicine if allergic to any of the ingredients of the drug.
Nitrate products are not to be taken when taking these tablets, as this may bring a huge fall in blood pressure.

Side effects encountered with Sildenafil Citrate are the painful erection, dizziness, drowsiness, headache, muscle pain, stomach discomfort, mood swings, and swelling of hands, feet, or tiredness.

Buy Cenforce 150 mg Sildenafil Citrate Tablets at BestGenericDrug24, our website for the reliable price, we deliver in lesser time.

For more information on where to buy Cenforce 150 mg Tablets Online, please Visit at

Read More:

© 2018 BestGenericDrug24


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe