Harvest International School: A Place of Quality Education and Character Development

Harvest International School: A Place of Quality Education and Character Development

A Story by Bestschool

Harvest International School is a well-known institution of learning that offers quality education and character development programs to students of different nationalities. The school was founded in 2001 by Dr. Sam Kamaleson, a renowned educationist and visionary, who saw the need for a school that would provide world-class education in a multicultural environment.

Located in Bangalore, India, Harvest International School offers an exceptional learning experience to students from kindergarten to grade 12. The school follows the International Baccalaureate (IB) curriculum, which is recognized worldwide for its high academic standards and rigorous academic programs. With a student population of over 800, Harvest International School is a diverse and inclusive community that welcomes students from different cultural backgrounds.

One of the key features of Harvest International School is its commitment to character development. The school believes that education is not just about academics, but also about developing well-rounded individuals who have strong moral values and are able to contribute positively to society. The school's character development program focuses on five core values: respect, responsibility, honesty, kindness, and courage. These values are woven into the school's curriculum and are reinforced through various activities and programs.

In addition to academics and character development, Harvest International School also places a strong emphasis on extracurricular activities. The school offers a wide range of sports, arts, and cultural programs to help students discover their passions and develop their talents. Students have the opportunity to participate in activities such as music, dance, drama, sports, and community service projects. These programs not only help students develop their skills and interests but also promote teamwork, leadership, and social skills.

Harvest International School's commitment to excellence has earned it numerous accolades and awards over the years. The school has been recognized for its academic achievements, character development programs, and commitment to sustainability. In 2019, the school was awarded the prestigious International School Award by the British Council for its outstanding contribution to international education.

In conclusion, Harvest International School is a place where students receive a holistic education that focuses on academic excellence, character development, and extracurricular activities. The school's commitment to excellence, diversity, and inclusivity makes it an ideal place for students from different cultural backgrounds to thrive and succeed. With its world-class facilities, experienced faculty, and vibrant community, Harvest International School is truly a school like no other.

© 2023 Bestschool


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

22 Views
Added on February 19, 2023
Last Updated on February 19, 2023
Tags: education, bestschool, top, international

Author