melt.....

melt.....

A Story by bethany cullen

"NOO , how can you do this ? how can you look me in the eye and let me go ?" i scowl into the almighty God and yell.

" You are no longer needed Mrs Storm " The Lord spoke with a voice that disrupted the puple shady skies with painted red patches and glowing sunset casting a peach-yellow shadow across the glistening deep blue exotic oceans.

"nooooo," i pleaded then feel from the white heavenly skies and fell to the darkest pit odf the God-forsaken hell where the black cloaked figure stood awaiting my arrival ,he was a cursed creature you'd pray never to meet. He is the devil himself ....

His voice cold and lifeless, dark and dreary as he accused feircely " ahh so the great Storm angel herself fallen from the wonderous skies above..betrayed god for a dark merciless soul for me ? you must have been anxious to come to my dark side? eh ?" he snapped and scowled.

I grimaced and turned, took a long breath and crossed the black boarder to earth where i hovered helplessly. My black wings torn my down i did my best to stay where i was scrutinizing the humans every move but then it began. Like gravity but worse pulling me back to hell where the Devil would await me again, where he'd chain me up and paint my skin with blood scars , where i'd wraught and die slowly. I was pulled deepier down and it didn't stop i began  something strange, began melting in the black flames. I was turning to ash like the horrid whiches in disney movies cry " I'M MELTING , I'M MELTING!................."

© 2012 bethany cullen


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

it's a bit rushed and i love ur poem
xxx

Posted 12 Years Ago


thats pure good it is better than what i could ever do!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

100 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 3, 2012
Last Updated on January 3, 2012

Author

bethany cullen
bethany cullen

glasgow, ilovegod, United Kingdom



About
well i love, love , love the twilight books (like all you guys) i am on the vampire team ( i love edward !) but i don't hate jacob he is very nice looking in the films and a charator who suffers alot .. more..

Writing