Forbidden letter

Forbidden letter

A Poem by bethany cullen

Forbidden.

 

I Am I supposed to respect his decision? To keep you and I separate? He expects I'll find some other 'victim' as he described it, well my intensions are clear however my decsions on whether to take action are uncertain. Despite my confusion and negative thoughts, through out this experience that has dragged me deep into the fiery pits of hell I know that I possitively still love you! I don't know if you feel the same because after all part of your charm comes from your mysterious personality. Your like a jigsaw that I am just trying to figure out, and hopefully when I do my reward will be you! 

 

However even if you do feel the affection I so truely hope you do for me we simply cannot be, you see my love that man over there with the black top hat and the crimson waist coat is my father and he wishes to keep us distant and apart. I tried fighting and I still am but the future is gloomy.. But that's what most relationship face so why should we be different you see if Adam and Eve never ate from the forbidden tree of exotic fruits we would not be standing here this very day, I would not be writing this prohibted letter.

 

So may I be found out I wish you to know I love you and forbidden love  is just another obstical  in life and if we make it past then forbidden love no longer exists but  you and I  together will..........

© 2012 bethany cullen


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

thank you xx

Posted 12 Years Ago


lovin it !! xxxx thats really good x

Posted 12 Years Ago


no jill- " to keep you and I separate" like saying to keep jill and bethany separate but it's first person writing a letter so you'd say you and I for first person.
The commas I don't think any more would have been necessary or suitable.

Posted 12 Years Ago


its a really good piece of writing but i didnt understand " to keep you and i seperate ". i think at some points you could have used commas but over all i love it

Posted 12 Years Ago


this is great!

Posted 12 Years Ago


I liked it!

Posted 12 Years Ago


thank sxxxxxxxx

Posted 12 Years Ago


great job good work keep it up wonderful poem

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I enjoyed reding this. You really captured the feelings of despair and almost defeat well. Love how u described the father and the way he holds power obverse the lovers. Well done; keep it up!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

167 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 1, 2012
Last Updated on March 1, 2012

Author

bethany cullen
bethany cullen

glasgow, ilovegod, United Kingdom



About
well i love, love , love the twilight books (like all you guys) i am on the vampire team ( i love edward !) but i don't hate jacob he is very nice looking in the films and a charator who suffers alot .. more..

Writing