Last time...

Last time...

A Story by bethany cullen

                       Last time

 

There once was a young girl and boy, they were abandoned by their parents when they were young, Olivia was 4 and Will 9. They spend 6 years on the street, Will had to provide for Olvia and sometimes he had to do inappropriate things and make terrifying choices a young boy shouldn't be  faced with.

 

One night Olvia was crying because she was hungry and had no food, Will took her by the hand and looked into her blue eyes then whispered " It's okay, we have each other!" Olivia looked into her elder brother's eyes and saw the twinkle in his shining in his hazel iris. This calmed her and she fell asleep quickly and comfortably, her worries vanished and everything that had bothered her disapeared. From then on when things were rough she'd look in her brother's eyes and no hope was not lost.

 

One day Olivia was trying to find a job, any job as she was now 10 and almost 11 she was old enough to try to bring some extra money in. She was then approached at the end of the day when she sat on the old bench rubbing her bare and blistered feet by a women and man, they claimed they were her parents.

 

The women and man showed Olivia a picture of her young, her easily noticed birth mark on her right shoulder stuck out and she knew it was them. This was the moment she'd waited for her whole life, she ran quickly back to Will who was not as excited as her. She didn't really notice Will's mood she just continued learning about her parents and where they had been. Olivia was not upset or angry that they'd abandoned her because they told her that they'd searched for years trying to find them.

 

Will disagreed and told Olivia that they left to go to Canada where they would be shooting a movie saga, Olivia didn't believer Will. Will looked into her eyes and pleaded her not to listen to their lies, she looked in Will's eyes and there was no twinkle.. just a worried look. Olivia ignored him and when the time came their parents asked them to move into their new house just down the street. Will said no and once again told Olivia not to. Olivia argued and tried to go with her parents but Will helded her tight and told her they weren't family, In a struggle to push Will off her she hit him hard and his seriously underweight body was sent onto the busy road. *BOOM* A huge lorry rushed round the corner and trapped Will under it's wheel, Olvia stood in horror and the last thing she remembered was Will yelling don't go with them. Olivia ran to Will, Will said with his last breath " It'd will be okay if you trust me" then he looked in her eyes and she saw the twinkle.... then her was gone.

 

Olivia cried for weeks, her parents had said when she was ready to move in just come to the new house, Olivia was finally ready to move in. She stepped up to the doorway and knocked 3 times loudly... No one answered so she entered and on the floor was a note to say that her parents had moved back to Canada for another job and she would be too much to handle! Olivia cried and then she remember the last time she saw her brother and the warning not to trust them.

 

Olivia felt she had betrayed her brother and it was her fault he was dead. She thought to herself she had nothing more to live for and with that took the knife from thee kitchen drawer and slit her throat hoping that she would have another ' last time' to look into her brother's eyes and tell him he was right, she hoped for once she could hold him and say "It will be okay, we have each other!" and hopefully her eyes would twinkle the way his did.

© 2012 bethany cullen


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

94 Views
Added on April 23, 2012
Last Updated on April 23, 2012

Author

bethany cullen
bethany cullen

glasgow, ilovegod, United Kingdom



About
well i love, love , love the twilight books (like all you guys) i am on the vampire team ( i love edward !) but i don't hate jacob he is very nice looking in the films and a charator who suffers alot .. more..

Writing