Time is ticking

Time is ticking

A Story by blondecat84
"

about life in general, family, friends etc.

"
 Time is ticking and no one cares. I don't understand how the whole world got like this. Well people of this world, anyways. It is like it says in the bible, people will be self loathing, not care about anyone or anything. They have many opportunities to fix what they've done wrong or at least try to make it better by saying they're sorry. As for one, my friends have pretty much seem to went their own ways but, it's funny that we have more contact then to my actual family. My family wants nothing to do with me and as I them. They're so mad that they can't be in control and use me and it's a he said she said kind of thing, things just didn't go their way and it's never going to. I no longer go to weddings, funerals, gettogethers which have no more of such as Sunday dinner together. I no longer go to festivals and the whatnot to haveya because it just seems like it's more for kids than anything. Sorry for my hillbilly language, the language of West Virginia.
 How I wish things were different. People were nice to each other, I wish more people would go outside and play in the forest, learn what it's like to live off the land, learn to live from books and not computers, learn to just live. I wish I could, too, I've lost so much interest in things. I know how to plant a garden and have a few times in life and people awed me for doing such a great job. Now, it just takes money to, money for everything, I absolutely hate it. I don't know what else to write right now, I'll finish this sob story later. 

© 2019 blondecat84


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

25 Views
Added on September 13, 2019
Last Updated on September 13, 2019