Goodbye

Goodbye

A Poem by exotic beauty

I used to let you push me around
And you would always knock me on the ground
With nothing to do, nothing to say
Nowhere to go, no way
In everything you've always won
Well, it's enough so I hope you've had your fun
But, I've had enough
Our friendship is gone in a puff
I never did stand up for myself
But I've always asked for help
Never did anything on my own
While you sucked all the life out of my bones
I can't do it anymore
I am weary and sore
I am done'
I have finished the run
There's nothing left
Your burden , this long I've kept
I'm letting go
It's over with us, I know
I can't keep hurting
And through my heart I'm sorting
For the right way to do this
Some things I will miss
But i guess this is goodbye
I'm not going to lie
This is for the best
There's nothing left
I guess we were never meant to be
So why don't I forget you, and you forget me?
I've moved on, You need to move on
We no longer have a bond
Goodbye

© 2013 exotic beauty


Author's Note

exotic beauty
This was a true story. I had a friend who was always getting mad at me and blaming all her problems on me. As soon as I got home each day she would cyber bully me and say hurtful things and threaten me.I would just sit there crying every day then as soon as we got to school she would act like nothing ever happened and she would start all this drama by telling everyone else how much of a bad person I was and worse. She cyber bullied me,forced me to bring food for her every day, and made me do all her work for her, etc. She manipulated and brainwashed me to the point where I actually believed everything was my fault and I would hate myself and my self-esteem and confidence in myself diminished.I didn't know what was going on or what to do I was just so helpless in the situation.So I just kept giving her chances and she kept wasting them until I ran out of chances for her. Then, one of my friends stepped in and helped me see the light that it actually wasn't my fault but instead it was hers but she took advantage of me and blamed everything on me, using me. So I finally found the strength to tell her we are over but it didn't get through her head so I had to go to a counselors office and tell the counselor to tell her what she is doing to me and that I was done. I had no more strength to put up with it anymore. Problem solved. As soon as my friendship with her ended I felt peace rush into me and a burden being lifted off my back. It felt so good. Now I'm more cautious about my friends to make sure that doesn't happen again. My friendship with her lasted 6 months+ . I won't waste that much time hurting anymore. please rate and comment.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

i love it! its so pretty and full of deep emotion. like being thrown into a dark place that only you can make it out of. truly beautiful.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

185 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 14, 2013
Last Updated on March 14, 2013