Life

Life

A Story by Gone with the Wind
"

The thoughts that roam my head through the day.

"
I have recently become very interested in this book filled with ways of life that is so crazy and inhuman to the way of life that one day it might just become true. Parents are able to have their kids who are unwanted sent to be "unwound" or in other words be ripped apart by piece by piece. But its okay because every piece is used by those who have lost an arm or an eye and every piece of that child must be used. The child has no choice on whether they will be unwound but they are forced to see the whole thing who down. They do not feel the physical pain of their body being pulled apart. But they see and they hear to the last very moment they have to see how their dreams their hopes of becoming something bigger than that young child are ripped from their hands or rather have their hands being ripped apart from their capable body. But the thing about us humans is that no matter how good a dead is meant to be we turn it into something evil and despicable. Being able to use every part of a human to be used by another human was meant for those who died to young could still make a big change to those people who needed that heart or that left eye instead we would turn around and unwind those who have a very capable future and give their parts to selfish people who just do not want to exercise to get the perfect stomach but would rather have someones already fit and desirable tummy. Its crazy to see how willing we are to cause pain to those who we do not love. 

© 2013 Gone with the Wind


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

71 Views
Added on November 12, 2013
Last Updated on November 12, 2013

Author

Gone with the Wind
Gone with the Wind

Denver, CO



About
Writing is the only way to get my thoughts out without being afraid that my true voice is being heard. more..

Writing