The Girl of Diamond Eyes

The Girl of Diamond Eyes

A Story by Biata
"

Just a little personal development for you all. Written when dark times were starting to surface to the light in my life.

"

The girl of diamond eyes that lived beneath the ocean came forth from the tidal waves one moonlit evening to bring to me a mysterious wooden box. Lifting her glossy pale skin from the depths of her mothering water, she granted me the luxury of seeing the tale of her person until now, untold.

She had appeared suddenly from under the waves to my silent boat floating so effortlessly, and she had reached her hands out to my own, without looking me in the eye.


“Why, with the tides so clear and the moon so bright would you ever feel it necessary to abhor me with your greatest treasures?” I asked her. For I found it impossible for one to give anything of importance to another unless death was soon to follow.


She responded simply by taking one long finger to her lips and sinking down back unto the ocean. Until the blackened ink like water would no longer grant me visual to her beauty. And I could recall not a single syllable leaving her blued lips.


I know now why she had acted so utterly insane.

As the second I opened the box I was given the knowledge of a thousand seas. Of a thousand lifetimes. I knew not why she had bestowed upon me the box. But I knew why she was so eager to rid it from her person.


One, to bring me, the silent stranger, the utmost pain and misery. So that, two, the world could bestow upon my eyes the same diamonds hers had held. As I was given the truth to it all.


I can tell you not of what I have seen as it will die with the flesh on my body. I have burned the box. And I have rid the world of the truth.


Because only one year had passed and I have noticed the integrity of my soul withering away.

I do not sleep, nor do I eat.

I forever fear the ocean from which I loved so dearly a time before.


I will tell you one thing.

Do not go searching for the girl of diamond eyes if you do not wish to distraught your mind with the box of horrors and heavens.

For no human was meant to see his or her own true identity.

© 2013 Biata


Author's Note

Biata
Edited and revised, thank heavens.
Feedback is always much appreciated!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Are you Ellie or Biata? On YOUR Tumblr account, there is an exact copy of this story, but on another one by a girl named, Ellie, who has things on YOUR page.... on HERS!! That's neat that the one copy you have on Tumblr, comes out as a pic and not written text. Very cool story..... was there ever a part 2 to this? xoxo -Mark

Posted 11 Years Ago


Biata

11 Years Ago

I'm Biata, this work is purely mine. On my Tumblr page is all of my work. Perhaps someone is...steal.. read more
Patrick Henry

11 Years Ago

If you copy/paste the title of the story, it's the only one that comes up in a Google search, and it.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

129 Views
2 Reviews
Added on January 9, 2013
Last Updated on January 9, 2013

Author

Biata
Biata

About
I go by too many names I was not born into, and I write too many self enlightening stories that eat at my already far too rotten brain. more..

Writing
Darkness. Darkness.

A Poem by Biata