Plastic Compounding Industry Share Globally Expected to Drive Growth through 2026

Plastic Compounding Industry Share Globally Expected to Drive Growth through 2026

A Story by Bhagyashri Bhole
"

Plastic Compounding Market

"

The global plastic compounding market size is set to gain traction from their increasing usage in the automotive and packaging industry. Besides, construction activities in the emerging economies are increasing at a fast pace. In addition to that, ongoing technological advancements in the electrical and automotive industries would affect the market positively in the coming years. The demand for these products is also growing from the food and beverage industry as they help in reducing quality degradation and contamination.

Plastic Compounding Market is set to reach USD 87.11 billion by 2026, thereby exhibiting a CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period

Fortune Business Insights™ provided the above information in a recently published report, titled, Plastic Compounding Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Type (Polyethylene, Polypropylene, Poly Vinyl Chloride, Polystyrene, Polyethylene, Polybutylene Terephthalate, Polyamide, Polycarbonate, Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene, and Others), By Application (Automotive & Transportation, Infrastructure & Construction, Electrical & Electronics, Packaging, Consumer Goods / Lifestyle, Industrial Machinery, Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals, and Others), and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026.” As per the report, the plastic compounding market size stood at USD 52.74 billion in 2018. It is set to reach USD 87.11 billion by 2026, thereby exhibiting a CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period.

Competitive Landscape-

Lanxess Inaugurates New Plant in China; LyondellBasell Acquires A. Schulman, Inc.

Reputed companies present in the market are either investing huge sums in building brand new plants or are engaging in the strategy of mergers and acquisitions to widen their geographic reach and product portfolio. Below are a couple of the latest key industry developments:                       

  • September 2019: Lanxess Aktiengesellschaft, a specialty chemical company, based in Germany, inaugurated its new plastic plant in China. The facility will produce Pocan- and Durethan-branded high-quality plastics, mainly for the electrical and electronic industry, as well as the automotive sector.
  • February 2018: LyondellBasell Industries N.V., a multinational chemical company headquartered in the Netherlands, acquired A. Schulman, Inc., an American supplier of plastic compounding products based in the U.S. The total deal was worth USD 2.25 billion. It would help the former in broadening its geographic presence.

To get the short-term and long-term impact of COVID-19 on this Market, Visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/plastic-compounding-market-102550

Fortune Business Insights™ lists out some of the most renowned companies operating in the plastic compounding market. They are as follows:

  • LANXESS A.G.
  • BASF SE
  • PolyVisions
  • Asahi Kasei Corporation
  • Aurora Plastics LLC
  • SABIC
  • LyondellBasell
  • Kingfa SCI. & TECH. CO., LTD.
  • DuPont
  • Celanese Corporation
  • RTP Company
  • Solvay S.A.
  • KURARAY CO., LTD.
  • Kraton Corporation
  • Covestro AG
  • Kraton Corporation
  • MRC Polymers
  • Adell Plastics
  • Other Key Players

Drivers & Restraints-

Increasing Number of Commercial & Residential Projects to Augment Growth

Nowadays, plastics are being used extensively in the insulation of infrastructures and buildings. Several products required for construction are made mainly by utilizing plastics. These include pipes, cables, doors, safety windows, and flooring. Compounded plastics possess numerous features that are similar to steel. They are resistant to harsh environmental conditions and rust, have robust strength, and are smooth in texture.

In today’s world, the population is growing at a rapid rate across the globe. It is, in turn, upsurging the number of residential and commercial projects. Coupled with this, the rising awareness programs about state-of-the-art interiors are growing amongst the consumers. These factors are set to augment the plastic compounding market growth during the forthcoming years. However, the prices of raw materials required to produce compounded plastics keep on fluctuating. It may obstruct the market growth.

© 2021 Bhagyashri Bhole


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

36 Views
Added on June 24, 2021
Last Updated on June 24, 2021
Tags: Plastic Compounding Market

Author

Bhagyashri Bhole
Bhagyashri Bhole

Pune, Maharashtra, India



About
I'm a chemical industry researcher, want to share latest news with my network more..

Writing