It's okay to be alone.

It's okay to be alone.

A Poem by Bhagyesh Dalmia

It's okay to be alone.
You don't need a shoulder to cry on, or a hand to pick you up, every time you fall. Learn to stand up alone. Watch movies alone. Go on photoshoots alone. Go try the cuisine you always wanted to try. You dont need someone to sit across your table. Go listen to the songs you skipped just because they remind you of someone. Go on walks alone, you don't need someone to hold your hand. Fell the weather, enjoy the wind. Read the love stories which you didn't, dont skip quotes. Visit places you didn't visit, just because a lot of memories are attached. Give yourself another chance. You don't need someone to listen to your stories, you dont need a human diary. Be the thunder, not the lightening. Be your own hero. Everyone is busy in saving themselves. You dont need a person to stay happy. You dont need a shoulder to cry on. Its okay to be alone.

© 2018 Bhagyesh Dalmia


Author's Note

Bhagyesh Dalmia
If you have any suggestions or advice, please let me know. I would love to hear your thoughts.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Reading this made me so happy. Thank you for sharing this ♥️

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Bhagyesh Dalmia

5 Years Ago

My pleasure 😁
Yes I tried this...but for how long can we pretend to be okay...when Ur mind always wanders n Ur heart always wishes for that someone

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This comment has been deleted by the poster.
Bhagyesh Dalmia

5 Years Ago

Pretending never helps...try to mold your heart for adapting to the situation :D
This is the way I conduct my whole life and I've been very content. Some good, sound advice. ;)

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

268 Views
3 Reviews
Added on July 17, 2018
Last Updated on July 17, 2018