BUDDYBEAR

BUDDYBEAR

A Poem by Poeticme

I know a little man his smile shines like a new penny,he has a heart of gold,and personality a plenty.He faces a challenge I know he will beat,and all along he thinks​ the wires and tubes,are so very neat.

Without a warning,his little heart starts to race,and he needs to say nothing,its written on his face.As mommy calms it down,as only she can,inside she worries about her little man.

As fast as it comes,its gone in a flash,and he's gone from her lap,quick as a dash.To play with his trains,and take things apart,but he never losses site,of the beating of his heart.

The doctors are ready to fix his trouble,But,all he wants is a snack,and make it on the double.He's strong in mind,and so full of love,a little blessing to mommy and daddy,from the heavens above.

He tells mommy I love you,as he pulls his hair from his eyes,and says is it time to eat,with a look of surprise.He's a real trooper for this I know,and not even a racing heart,can dampen is glow.

Maybe one day I will shake his hand,as I stand before a full grown man.But as for now I will pray and always care,for my little friend,I call BUDDYBEAR:-).

© 2017 Poeticme


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love the flow! The way you write is truly amazing.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Poeticme

7 Years Ago

Thanks for reading, and I'm glad you enjoyed it, appreciate the compliment


P.. read more
Ohh.. This is so nice. I so love poems which depicts reality. I like the colors also it gives a touch of having that childish image. Buddybear. Gotta have that calling. :)

Posted 7 Years Ago


:( Well done. Catch the rainbow in the darkness of it all. Good work.

Posted 15 Years Ago


You bring tears to my eyes. What a sweet, loving poem. I love the format ,different colors and the flow and rhyme, of course another favorite of mine. Your writing touches my heart. I can just imaginge him, poor thing, all those tubes and such yet still running around. Children are so much more resilant than we give them credit for. They become our "hearts" without even trying, they just "ARE". If this is a true story I hope and pray your "buddybear" is doing well. Smiles and tears.........

Posted 15 Years Ago


such a very sweet and thoughtful poem, very cute sentiment to a boy that I know is loved so much and yes, his little heart will be fixed!! cause he is hungry right?? lol thank you for sharing this!!

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

289 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on July 1, 2008
Last Updated on March 10, 2017

Author

Poeticme
Poeticme

Katy, Tx, TX



About
I have been writing poetry for years,I have a great imagination,well as all knows that is a must for a poetic soul.My poetry comes from my heart,cannot help that fact.I am really starting to settle in.. more..

Writing
Passion Passion

A Poem by Poeticme



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..