FOREVER WITH ME

FOREVER WITH ME

A Poem by Poeticme

Like a ray of sunshine I hold in my hand,someday I will have to let go,but for now I don't understand,how this came to be,and when it will pass,but this magic I feel inside,I want to last.The day may come when we will say goodbye,and I will open my arms and let you fly.When you love like this,you must know how to let go,and the beauty of it all will begin to show.

 

If only for a moment,as I feel frozen in time,could we stop the earth from turning,would it be a crime.To unlock the door,and go running through,to spend every waking moment alone with you.The reality is I have searched high and low,for a love like this to blossom,but for now I only know,that you are a treasure a most delightful thing,you amaze me with your mind,you make my heart sing. 

 

When the time comes,we go our seperate ways,I will fight away the tears,and the colors of grays.I will sit back and smile at the times we shared,all the mornings waking to you,all the ways you cared.But,the joy of knowing your in a happy and safe place,will paint a permanent smile,all over my face.

© 2008 Poeticme


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is so wonderful. I like every word that you used in every phrase and sentences. You are truly amazing with a wonderful heart by producing this kind of piece. I believe having this one requires more than just emotion but a good and personal experience or dwelling. LOVE IT!

Posted 7 Years Ago


Poeticme

7 Years Ago

Thank you so much for your kind and sincere words, I'm glad you enjoyed it, and yes I lived it so..... read more
Though well written form and all and full of your usual emotion this one made me sad somehow. However it is a beautiful poem and done so well, I so enjoy reading what you write. i liked it all but for some reason I keep going back to the "frozen in time" part, it draws me in like a moth to a flame. Keep on it my friend. smiles

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

290 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 6, 2008
Last Updated on August 3, 2008

Author

Poeticme
Poeticme

Katy, Tx, TX



About
I have been writing poetry for years,I have a great imagination,well as all knows that is a must for a poetic soul.My poetry comes from my heart,cannot help that fact.I am really starting to settle in.. more..

Writing
Passion Passion

A Poem by Poeticme