A New Dick

A New Dick

A Story by Mamastyle
"

replacing the old with something new

"

The feeling of their bodies intertwined as they drowned in a sea of passion was almost too much to handle. Her vaginal walls twitching around his c**k coaxing the semen out of his balls. He growled in her ear that he was claiming her body in the name of pleasure whether she liked it or not, her orgasms were his orgasms. His hands gripped the curves of her hips as he drove his c**k in and out of her p***y sending ripples of pleasure coursing through her body. She gripped the sheets as she rocketed towards her release.

Melody Reddick, felt like the worst person on the planet. She was standing in the kitchen of her boyfriend Richard Corley’s apartment daydreaming about sex with another man. Hell, any man would do at this point. She wanted to still love her boyfriend, but the love was fizzing out. And Richard was making it harder for her to stay in love with him.

The jiggling door handle jarred Melody from her inner thoughts. She made her way to the apartment door to assist Richie with his entrance into the apartment. He forgets his keys often. Before she could lay her hand upon the handle, the door flew open with two bodies intertwined in passionate kisses and groping. Electrified rage flowed from her broken heart as she stood in shock. The man she loved brought home another woman to f**k on their shared bed. Upon closer inspection, the woman in question is none other than her baby sister, Torri. The s****y b***h who's frequently stealing her older sister’s boyfriends. Richie and Torri were too caught up in their worldwind of cheating to notice that Melody was in the apartment. Without disturbing the cheaters, Melody went into the bedroom  to change clothes. Upon re-entering the living room, where Torri was bouncing on Richie’s c**k, Richie looked up to notice Melody about to leave the apartment.


“Babe make dinner for us. We’re hungry” Richard managed to grunt out between thrusts.


Melody grabbed her keys off the counter then headed out the door without acknowledging their existence. She walked down the hallway while scrolling through her phone contacts. As she pushed the elevator down button, she dialed the contact that she’d been looking for. The thundering baritone voice of Lexington Alexander awoken the slumbering vixen within.

“Hey babycakes.”  

“He traded me in for the baby s**t.”

“Where do I pick you up from?”

“I’m walking up the street towards my favorite Chinese spot. Do you want anything?”

“Just you in my arms.”

“See you in 30.”

Lexington’s cobalt Chevy Silverado truck pulled up to the curb just as Melody was exiting Chang’s Chinese restaurant. Melody slid her six foot amazonian frame into the passenger seat after Lexington hopped out and opened her door. Before closing her door, Lexington pulled Mel into a kiss of ferocious passion. She placed their food order on the back seat while Lex situated himself behind the wheel before taking off for his house. As they drove along, Lex stroked Mel’s thigh with a lovers touch.

The truck rolled to a stop in front of the one story, persian blue trimmed, white, three bedroom house. Before Melody could open her own door, Lexington gestured to her that he wanted to open the door. Her smile radiated on her lips.

“Go to the master bedroom and strip. We can eat the food later.”

Melody headed towards Lex’s room to follow his directions. She peeled the clothing off her body one piece at a time. Lexington entered the room just as her bra slid to the floor. He picked her up and laid her body spread eagle on the bed. He schucked off his clothes, rolled on a condom, and then slowly tunneld his way in. A hiss escaped his lips as her nails dug into his skin. She threw her head back in ecstasy. Their bodies, the musical instruments playing the song of their animalistic love while the air carries their demonic pleasured cries high into the night skies. The air sizzled and crackled with the witchcraft of sinful desires as they continued to surf the waves of passion. Before long, he lengthened his strokes to ignite the launch of their orgasms. Her pleasure cave coaxing his release. Her body greedily drinking his spilt seed. They fell back to Earth's reality with expelled sighs. Their eyes locked onto each other with intense unspoken words. He wrapped his milky arms around her chocolate body as they rested. In a few hours he would take his lover again.


© 2018 Mamastyle


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

74 Views
Added on May 30, 2018
Last Updated on May 30, 2018

Author

Mamastyle
Mamastyle

Panorama City, CA



Writing
MYSELF MYSELF

A Poem by Mamastyle