My First Date

My First Date

A Story by Bindu S Chhabra
"

It is about my first meeting with someone special, a universal element, my thoughts, my feelings and my first lesson.

"
 It was my first date with him. Before meeting, I tried to collect all the information about him. Whatever I could collect was that he is charming but has a very cruel face inside. He told me before meeting that it can be really dangerous to be in his company but I took the challenge and told him that in couple of months I will win his heart.

The moment I entered in the decided premises, I saw him. He was as gentle as ever. He gave a witty smile. I was so lost in his smile that I could not realize that he is going to test me in the very first meeting.

Following the etiquette, he welcomed me gently. His touch made me feel that I have to be very careful in his company. Although I was careful, but still after few minutes I felt that it was just my perception that he is tough to win personality and my this attitude gave him a chance to play his first trick.

While our feet were playing with each other, an ankle bend made me fell in his arms. His arms were hard. I felt that his grip is getting hard. I thought he will leave me in a couple of minutes but I was wrong.

He was behaving rude. I told him that your grip is hurting me. Suddenly he hugged me so tightly that I could not breathe. I tried hard to escape but all in vain. My hands were moving for help but no one could hear me or see me as it was a private place where people come to enjoy. No one really bother what you are doing.

I was trying hard but he took over me so silently that I could not understand or do anything. Finally I stopped my efforts as I could realize that nothing is going to work. The moment I surrendered, he released me. He brought me in an open space, where I could breathe properly.

He was still with me in the same gentle way and stood by me till I was back to my senses. I asked him, ‘why you did this to me?’. He was looking into my eyes. Very politely he replied I need you completely.  You have to trust me blindfold by the time you are with me. Trust me I won’t let anyone harm you. You will be safe and feel proud. That’s my promise and that’s what I expect from my partner.

This is my way of loving. I need you to trust me and I will be all yours.

This was my first date with water at swimming pool. My first swimming class!!!

© 2014 Bindu S Chhabra


Author's Note

Bindu S Chhabra
did you like it?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I did like it very much; such a clever, charmng story, with a funny twist at the end.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Bindu S Chhabra

9 Years Ago

Thanks Marie...

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

103 Views
1 Review
Added on September 30, 2014
Last Updated on September 30, 2014
Tags: Fiction, Love Story, Date

Author

Bindu S Chhabra
Bindu S Chhabra

Haryana, Faridabad, India



Writing
Blue Days Blue Days

A Chapter by Bindu S Chhabra