Mohammed Niraz Buhari|The Impact of Pandemic in Capital Markets

Mohammed Niraz Buhari|The Impact of Pandemic in Capital Markets

A Story by British Insurance News
"

Yarab Capital deliver market intelligence and analysis through a variety of channels, including print, desktop and feed products.

"



Global Market performance reveals positive trends, growing gaps between the winners and the rest show signs of hidden risks as well. By pooling investors’ beliefs about the future, capital markets are powerful indicators of what could lie ahead. And this view puts the new realities we face into stark relief. This wild roller-coaster ride reflects the vast confusion and radical shifts sparked by an unprecedented crisis. Yet the past year in the capital markets also tells a story of resilience and hope, offering the promise of new growth and vigor on the other side of the long, dark COVID-19 tunnel. In our analysis of the market gyrations, three key themes emerge: a new group of exceptional out performers is changing the rules of the game; the pandemic has served as an accelerator of existing trends; and companies primed to ride those trends are extending their leads on their peers.

 

Yarab Capital deliver market intelligence and analysis through a variety of channels, including print, desktop and feed products, as well as frequent events such as round tables and conferences said Niraz Buhari Director of C&C Group.

 

It is a combination of the fact that interest rates are rising and everyone is taking risk off the table. It is across the board, not just for emerging markets. So for some of the developed markets, we would get the kind of indices showing it stronger. For example in the US, the tech companies have really held up the market back to the rebound after Amazon results. The UK and European markets have been held up because they have a large component of companies in the oil and energy sector and the oil prices being where they are today, helped emerging markets.

© 2022 British Insurance News


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

27 Views
Added on February 17, 2022
Last Updated on February 17, 2022
Tags: Business, Insurance, News

Author

British Insurance News
British Insurance News

London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom



About
British Insurance News is a multifaceted digital media site dedicated to helping citizens, consumers, business leaders, and policy officials make important decisions in their lives. We publish indepen.. more..

Writing