You changed my  entire life

You changed my entire life

A Story by biserka albanian poetess

 

I have been waiting for you all my life,but I have never knew that my life was incompleted since you entered in my life.

Before I knew you I was lost,I had no hope and I didn’t know what I wanted to do in my life,My entire world was desolate and filled with tears and solitude.

I had never believed in miracle but you were my miracle!

All my life I have struggled with my fears that like demons moved inside me and inside my mind.

But why I was afraid? What were my big fears? I was afraid by being alone…I was afraid by being refused…I was afraid by not being acceptable from the society…I was afraid by losing love…

When you came in my life you were the light in the end of the dark tunnel.you were an angel that god sent to me, saving my life.

You taught me that there will be always a person that will live for your smile,will live for seeing you happy,will live for transforming your life and to give  your life an important meaning.

You taught me that there will be always someone who loves you,someone who believes in you,someone who accepts you with your strengths and your weaknesses.

I want to thank you for all ,I want to thank you for being the reason of my life,I want to you thank you for being my friend,my psychologist,for being my everything,my one and only in the whole world.

© 2016 biserka albanian poetess


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

102 Views
Added on January 6, 2016
Last Updated on January 24, 2016

Author

biserka albanian poetess
biserka albanian poetess

boston, MA



About
All my life I have struggled with my fears and i stopped doing that when i taught to love myself and to accept myself for what i am! more..

Writing



Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114