Beautiful

Beautiful

A Story by Bisma Ayoub
"

beauty lies in the simplicity

"
He found her most beautiful not when she was all dolled up,with her hair perfectly straightened, but when she wore hijab..

he found her most beautiful not when she wore little black dress,but when she wore her long black Abaya.

he was proud of her ,not when all eyes were on her,but when she only allowed his eyes to b on her.

he found her most beautiful when she was simple,
when she stood on her prayer mat and answered the call of Allah.

she was extremely beautiful but he didn't find her most beautiful because of her looks. He found her most beautiful for her commitment to Allah and for her one of a kind character...

© 2015 Bisma Ayoub


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is very simple and it is great that you have given us an insight into another way of viewing the world. I like how you have expressed the idea of beauty being more than appearance.
Well done.
You might be interested that my wife and I spent three weeks in Srinigar many years ago when it was peaceful. It is the most beautiful place! We stayed on the Lake, visited the mosque and went to pahalgam and Gulmarg. Then travelled back to Jammu by bus.
Perhaps you might like to read my story 'Serendip' inspired by a trip to Sri lanka.
Thanks, Alan

Posted 8 Years Ago


I really really like this,it speaks alot. I cannot explain it but I really love it. Can you give me a review back?(from the group)

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

233 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 22, 2015
Last Updated on October 22, 2015

Author

Bisma Ayoub
Bisma Ayoub

srinagar, jammu and Kashmir, India



About
writing for me is just like oxygen for others to survive i can say writing is as important as oxygen in our lives writing is such a gift that u can connect with the reality of ua dreamz.... in nuts.. more..

Writing
pain pain

A Poem by Bisma Ayoub