Curiosity

Curiosity

A Poem by Cranberry1
"

Adventurous, courage, determined

"
Curiosity, what was it again that made her aimlessly steer off the steady beaten and path?
In the sense of going off into a strange place that she'd never been to be for, was it just sheer curiosity that made her wander off, or was it just out of her sense of adventure that made her go to the places she'd never been to just to see if there was new things to explore and investigate, and learn? She always wanted to find the unique not the common. The unique things were they meant to be learned or found if so, were they meant for her to seek out and find? She has a heart of gold and as thick as steel...so no harm would be brought to her as she curiously and slowly at first began a to learn, seek, and find what was awaiting her in the adventures to come.

© 2019 Cranberry1


Author's Note

Cranberry1
Honest opinions and critiques please

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

First line... Omit "and" between "beaten and path"
Second line..."be for" should be "before"
Fifth line... "...were they meant to be learned or found if so,..." insert "and" after learned
Last line... "first began a to learn" omit "a"

The comparison "thick as steel" doesn't make that much sense as steel itself isn't necessarily thick, you have to mention an object known for thickness to make that analogy work (for example: thick as a brick, etc.).




Posted 5 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

57 Views
1 Review
Added on January 17, 2019
Last Updated on January 17, 2019

Author

Cranberry1
Cranberry1

Tucson, AZ



About
I am quite and shy. I only am comfortable expressing my thoughts, feelings, ideas, opinions, and creativity in my writings. I get all quite in face to face encounters and I shy away. So, I love to wri.. more..

Writing