superpowers

superpowers

A Story by chemicacl romance

I have the most useless superpower in the world.Flying,i know your saying to yourself "flying thats not useless".But the limitation is the useless part.Guess how high off the ground i can go.You cant guess,ill tell you.

An inch,i can lift on inch above the ground.i wouldnt even really call it flying more hovering.And do you know how much i get picked on at the academy.A lot,they call me useless,nerd,geek,loser,not a real superhero at all.And the worst part about  it is that i beleaved it.

So a year ago i quit the academy living semi peacefully in the regular world were nobody knew about me.I have a job at walmart wich makes me a loser acourse.i live with my two roomates dale and tod wich both of them are more loserish then me wich makes me feel better about myself.

But every once in a while i think how my life would be if i was a superherro.Rich,that word keeps on bouncing in my mind.money is all i can think about because out here in the real world you need money to have happyness.So i have made the biggest decision in my life bigger then everything else.

Im going to become what i was born to be.A superhero that fights crime and saves people.And everybody knows to become a good superhero you have to go through the academy.So thats exactly what ill do.

Im leaving tommorow so i have a bunch of things to sort through before i leave.And im going to become the biggest superhero in the universe.I know exactly what your doing right now,your laughing at me thinking to youself that i could never be a superhero.And your probably right but ill try.So right now im going to pack up my stuff,get a goods night rest and tommorow im going to the academy.

 

 

10 MONTHS LATER

 

he became the biggest superhero in the world and was never called useless again.He met his true love they got married and ssettled down togother in a small house with 2 kids wiwch acourse got thier fathers power of hovering they however both decided to live a normal life and never revealed to anybody that they had powers.He is still doing what he loves and is known as HOVERMAN.

 

© 2010 chemicacl romance


Author's Note

chemicacl romance
i wrote this in about 10 minutes and i really want you to tell me what you think about it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

LOLOLOL This spelling and grammar is horrible, even for 10 minutes time. However I loved the beginning.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Seems almost impossible, but reading this made me want to believe in it. Honestly I could tell it's written quickly, but the idea was good. I liked it. :)

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

156 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 18, 2010
Last Updated on July 18, 2010