Rat traps and a heaven made of cheese

Rat traps and a heaven made of cheese

A by darkangel

its so strange and almost pisses me off that no one seems to have convictions anymore. everyone is so into self love and afraid of the world around them, i fight to rid myself of this constant aggression and hatred that i feel when i see a mass of maggots festering in fear and attachment.so people ask why i dont like people, its because a persons word means s**t anymore, therefore i must come to the conclusion that most of you on this planet are s**t.im not saying im perfect by any means, but im trying to grow. im in a constant assessment and change of myself. i hate drugs, though i used to be a worthless, weak junkie, i hate who i was at that time. i have alot of hatred towards those weaklings who pollute their body and break down their minds and spirits, so they dont have to accept their reality. without accepting your reality how the f**k can you ever change it? dont do what youre not supposed to and s**t will probably work, dont f**k up and you wont be a f**k up. learn to live with yourself and you will find that without anyone you will still be you. how does noone comprehend this? sure it always hurts at first, it always does breaking habits, but pain is only weakness leaving the body. we are creatures of habit, and that is all, so therefore most of you will always be who you are, because god knows that it is too much to ever ask of you to take a look in the mirror. if you f**k me once you are dead to me, because you will most likley f**k me again. i know it sounds harsh, youre either with me or against me, and in the bigger picture no inbetween. we are born ALONE, we die ALONE! hate me for who i am, never love me for who im not. if i dont like you i will say nothing to you, however if i have something to say that i say behind your back, you will hear it most certain from my lips. this society has forgotten honor, and has a sickening loss of realness. in the end if this sounds fucked up or too harsh, then oh well, this is truth, this is reality. STOP WASTING AWAY AND CHANGE IT! UNTIL THEN F**K YOU VERY MUCH!!!

© 2008 darkangel


My Review

Would you like to review this ?
Login | Register




Reviews

You are harsh, but I agree with you. I'm glad you've been able to change. Now just make sure to maintain it. It's kind of like loosing weight. A lot of people change for good, but then they don't maintain it so it's worthless and then they get mad at themselves for coming full circle and then they don't want to try and change again.

I would agree people's word is pretty worthless for the most part. This is actually something I'm trying to change about myself, and I'm talking a lot less now that I've set the challenge to go through with what I say I'm going to do.

I agree with what you're saying, but I would add it isn't so extreme in my opinion. There are people who are honorable. There are those that maintain their word. And I don't think it is all the sudden going to s**t. I think the majority of society has always been like this, but history makes it look "greener on the other side." It's quantity vs. quality in my opinion. There's a whole lot of people that don't care and just live a normal life, and only a small percentage who are different. I try and put more energy towards making connections with these kinds of people and it is very rewarding to even find one of them and maintain them close by.

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

193 Views
1 Review
Added on December 18, 2008