Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Never...

Never...

A Poem by The Everyday Surprises of Having a Family

I'll hold your heart in my hand and drink your blood again. It's all been in vein and you're in such pain but i can't take it away. I'll never take it away.

When you held my heart in your hand you crushed it again. I can't forgive you, there's no god to pray to, and a sweet and tender heart's gone dark. My sins forever in this blood, my eyes have lost the light and you have lost your sight.

Deny there's no regret but I'm lieing, just dying to be with you. I hate what you did but not you (at least not that much). Wish I could run away, get rid of the pain. But I'll never take it away. You deserve to pay.

Threaten to kill yourself and I'll hand you a razor, everyone has to die sometime... I'm done, I'm through, it's a joke to you. Slit your throat just bleed it out. Now the sin's clear for all to see... Never ever f**k with me...

© 2010 The Everyday Surprises of Having a Family


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Some relationships can be a real cold-blooded headache

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

189 Views
1 Review
Added on June 10, 2010
Last Updated on June 10, 2010

Author

The Everyday Surprises of Having a Family
The Everyday Surprises of Having a Family

Bastrop, TX



About
I'm a poet... well not so much anymore. Most of my poems stemmed from relationship troubles but thats of the past. Now my baby and my hubby are my life. But i still LOVE LOVE LOVE music, as does hu.. more..

Writing