5 Best Exercises to Lose Weight at Home

5 Best Exercises to Lose Weight at Home

A Story by Dr. B. Lal Labs
"

We all know how important and good exercise is for us, but we may not know why or what exercise can do for us.

"

We all know how important and good exercise is for us, but we may not know why or what exercise can do for us. Getting the right amount of an exercise can increase your energy levels and helps to improve your mood. The health benefits of regular exercise are hard to ignore. Our body is designed to be regularly active, and it develops a problem if we spend most of the time sitting and minimize our regular exercise.

Physical activity or regular exercise can reduce the risk of several diseases like type 2 diabetes, cancer etc. If you do 30 minutes daily exercise you can enjoy these benefits

  • Improve your mood
  • Boost Your energy
  • Promotes better sleep
  • Prevents many health problems like heart attack, diabetes, depression, anxiety, etc.

Best Exercises to Lose Weight at Home

Planks

Plank exercise is one of the most important exercises for the stomach, and it can boost your metabolism. It is the best exercise to strengthen your core and work out different muscle groups at once. The best part of this exercise is that you can do this anywhere, and you do not need any special equipment for this exercise.

Planks strengthen your shoulders, quads, triceps, spine, core and lats when done properly. If you are feeling back pain while sitting at an office desk all day, planks can help to improve your gesture.

Push-ups

We all heard about the push-ups but few of us know about the benefits of it. Push-ups are a very popular exercise to strengthen your upper body and the core. If we include push-ups in our daily exercise routine, it improves muscle mass and cardiovascular health. Push-ups help to increase mental toughness, burn more calories and strengthen your muscle.

Push-ups are absolutely free, you don’t need to buy a single piece of equipment nor do you need to buy expensive gym memberships. Another thing that is great about push-ups is that they are very versatile. You can do them anywhere, in your bedroom, office, beach, gym, park and more other places where you can do push-ups.

Skipping Rope

Due to Covid-19 pandemic, most of the people can’t go to the gym, and it is difficult for them to manage a workout without a gym. But skipping rope is one of the easy, convenient and best exercises to lose weight at home. Skipping rope helps to build stamina, improve lung capacity and tighten your core. Skipping rope can burn 200 calories in 10 minutes and also strengthen your butt, legs, belly and arms.

Skipping rope is the best exercise to reduce the risk of heart disease & stroke. It also increases your concentration and keeps your body calm.

Squats

Squats are one of the best compound exercises to strengthen your body. You don’t need any special equipment for this exercise, and you can do this at home. Squats are considered as a full body benefit and most of the people thought that this is only for legs.

Let’s look at the benefits of squats.

  • It is not only leg exercise, it can give you impressive physiques
  • Squats reduce fat and keep you slim and trim
  • It boosts metabolism
  • It helps to provide better posture
  • Prevent injuries
  • More mobility
  • Improve digestion
  • Perfect for back problems

Yoga

Yoga is an ancient practice that brings together mind and body. If you do yoga daily it will benefit you mentally and physically. Yoga is known for releasing stress and promoting relaxation. Most of the style is focused on breathing during yoga. There are different types of yoga like Hatha yoga, Kundalini yoga, Ashtanga yoga, Bikram yoga, hot yoga and many more.

There are lots of health benefits to do yoga

  • Improve posture
  • Increase flexibility
  • Muscle strength
  • Increase blood flow
  • Improves lung function
  • Help you sleep better

Conclusion

Health is very important in our life, and it is also important to maintain it. Dr. B. Lal Clinical Laboratory is providing dietician consultation service and various weight loss packages that will help you to reduce weight and live a healthy lifestyle.

© 2021 Dr. B. Lal Labs


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

26 Views
Added on May 13, 2021
Last Updated on May 13, 2021
Tags: exercise

Author

Dr. B. Lal Labs
Dr. B. Lal Labs

jaipur, Rajasthan, India



About
Dr. B. Lal Clinical Laboratory Pvt. Ltd. was established in 1991 with a motive of Serves Best, Serves All more..

Writing