How to Get Vaccinated : Covid-19 Vaccine Registration Process on CoWIN Portal

How to Get Vaccinated : Covid-19 Vaccine Registration Process on CoWIN Portal

A Story by Dr. B. Lal Labs
"

To get a vaccine people of 18-44 first have to register themselves online on the CoWin platform

"

The First COVID-19 vaccine was given to the healthcare and frontline workers which was launched on 16th January, 2021. After the first phase, Senior citizens over 60 years of age and individuals above 45 years with comorbid conditions were the second group who received COVID-19 vaccine. Recently on 1st May 2021, The third phase of the COVID-19 vaccination 18-44 year-olds has started.

The government of India has opened the next phase of coronavirus vaccination. Now all the citizens above the age of 18 can get vaccinated. Registering yourself for COVID-19 vaccine, You can go to the government’s CoWin platform �"  cowin.gov.in. After the deadly second wave of coronavirus, the Centre had said that all Indian adults are eligible to receive the Covid-19 vaccine. Now it is mandatory for the 18-44 age group to register themselves on the CoWIN portal as per the guidelines given by the government.

Covid-19 Vaccine Registration Process

To get a vaccine people of 18-44 first have to register themselves online on the CoWin platform . However, people above 45 years of age can choose to either register online or directly walk-in to the CVC but to avoid any inconvenience and have a hassle-free experience it is suggested to book an appointment online.

  • Log on to CoWin website / CoWin App
  • Enter your mobile number.
  • Get an OTP to create your account.
  • Enter OTP and Verify it.
  • Once the OTP is verified, you will be directed to the registration of the vaccination’ page.
  • You can choose one photo id proof which you want to provide in the next process.
  • Fill in the given information like your name, age, gender and upload one identity document.
  • Click on the “Register” button.
  • After completing the registration, the system will show the “Account Details”.
  • In the Account details there is a “Add More Button”, you can add three more people for vaccination.
  • There will be a button indicating ‘Schedule appointment’. Now click on it.
  • After clicking Schedule appointment, you can check your vaccination center by state, district and pin code to check available slots for vaccination.
  • Date and availability will also be displayed.
  • Click on the ‘book’ button.
  • After successfully completing the booking, you will receive a message. That confirmation details will have to be shown while you reach the vaccination center.

What documents will you need?

At the time of registration any of the below-mentioned ID with photo may be produced:

  • Aadhaar Card
  • Driving License
  • Official identity cards issued to MPs/MLAs/MLCs
  • PAN Card
  • Passbooks issued by Bank/Post Office
  • Passport
  • Pension Document
  • Service Identity

Conclusion

Now you understand the process for registration on CoWin portal so book your vaccination slot as soon as possible. If you want to know how much antibodies have developed in your body post-covid then book Spike Protein Antibody Test now.

© 2021 Dr. B. Lal Labs


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

22 Views
Added on July 8, 2021
Last Updated on July 8, 2021
Tags: covid vaccine

Author

Dr. B. Lal Labs
Dr. B. Lal Labs

jaipur, Rajasthan, India



About
Dr. B. Lal Clinical Laboratory Pvt. Ltd. was established in 1991 with a motive of Serves Best, Serves All more..

Writing